Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash New for 2020

@Chi-town girl   I really like the size and organization of the TS. For some reason, I am not a fan of the croco ones. I like the python and citrus sunrise. I’ve gone back and forth a few times but finally decided not to get it.

I added the bag to my Favorites and may purchase it later if things change but right now I can’t think of any reason to get any new bags. I expect I’ll have to go back to working from the office eventually but this isn’t a bag I’d take to the office; I take tote bags to work. I can’t think of anywhere else I’d go any time soon so I need to wait. 

I had a notice from Rakuten about 15% rebates at HSN today and that led me to discover the above mentioned 20% off at RetailMeNot...I might not have purchased a purse today but I made the mistake of turning HSN on while I was cooking brunch and you have to know that Korres was on so two new skincare products are on their way to me! Lol Discounted pricing & free shipping with an additional 20% back (like getting 2 coupons from HSN!) made for an irresistible temptation!

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

love the TS bag, but I ordered her last ts that had that flap and it hate it.   Was too difficult to open and shut it due to the flap.   The bag was just not functional.   Easy pass for me this go around.   I did though order her little coin purse.   Love those.  

@Blingqueen023  - oh I wish I had jumped on those coin purses before they sold out! I managed to get the python for myself. Which one did you buy @Blingqueen023 ?

During the TS launch show last night Amy showed how a small bottle of hand sanitizer fits in it and one of the o-rings easily opens to clip it on a bag or even a belt loop on jeans. I wanted a couple more for gifts but everyone went nuts shopping...I was too late!

Looks like a successful event for Patricia with several sellouts. I really like her - she's enjoyable to watch and has a true passion for her business. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@lulu1  - they just showed a model wearing a denim jumpsuit with your scarf and bag Heart that floral print is gorgeous,  I especially love the purple tone

I bought the python. Appreciate the low 'profile' embossed logo - it's barely noticable. Looks like a good quality, versatile wallet/handbag. Wonder why they didn't do the scarves in all of the TS options?

I like the python too, so decided to order the saddle bag in python.  I also ordered 2 wristlets.

Patricia Nash Cassini  Leather Wristlet

@lulu1  - the new saddlebag looks good! She's done a GREAT job with the new python print - it looks like a good quality design. I also LOVE the citrus sunrise and lemon prints.

Everyone loved the scarfs -they sold out last night too. I don't recall Patricia having so many sellouts during the launch show. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I really like the size and organization of the TS. For some reason, I am not a fan of the croco ones. I like the python and citrus sunrise. I’ve gone back and forth a few times but finally decided not to get it.

I added the bag to my Favorites and may purchase it later if things change but right now I can’t think of any reason to get any new bags. I expect I’ll have to go back to working from the office eventually but this isn’t a bag I’d take to the office; I take tote bags to work. I can’t think of anywhere else I’d go any time soon so I need to wait. 

I had a notice from Rakuten about 15% rebates at HSN today and that led me to discover the above mentioned 20% off at RetailMeNot...I might not have purchased a purse today but I made the mistake of turning HSN on while I was cooking brunch and you have to know that Korres was on so two new skincare products are on their way to me! Lol Discounted pricing & free shipping with an additional 20% back (like getting 2 coupons from HSN!) made for an irresistible temptation!

@willdob3  -  what did you get from Korres? 

Honored Contributor

Excited to get my orders! Heart Python Heart Will use the kiss lock coin purse to hold hand sanitizer, lip balm, kleenex - easy access clipped to the outside of the TS bag. Wanted a couple more coin bags for gifts but they sold out in a flash

Patricia Nash Borse Leather Coin Purse

Patricia Nash Tauriana Leather Crossbody Organizer

Honored Contributor

I was trying to be good until I saw this bag.  It's at a special price for today and the only Python left.  I can't believe how many things sold out.  You rarely see that these days.  I really like PN. She seems like such a sweet lady.

Patricia Nash Sanabria Leather Satchel

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

love the TS bag, but I ordered her last ts that had that flap and it hate it.   Was too difficult to open and shut it due to the flap.   The bag was just not functional.   Easy pass for me this go around.   I did though order her little coin purse.   Love those.  

@Blingqueen023  - oh I wish I had jumped on those coin purses before they sold out! I managed to get the python for myself. Which one did you buy @Blingqueen023 ?

During the TS launch show last night Amy showed how a small bottle of hand sanitizer fits in it and one of the o-rings easily opens to clip it on a bag or even a belt loop on jeans. I wanted a couple more for gifts but everyone went nuts shopping...I was too late!

Looks like a successful event for Patricia with several sellouts. I really like her - she's enjoyable to watch and has a true passion for her business. 

@Chi-town girl @I was too late also.  I wanted the lemon 🍋 one, but managed to get the cognac one before it sold out.  I did order another one on the Macy's site with 30% off.   This one has the very tiny flowers 🌸over it.  You might want to check on their website to see if they have any left.   Cost me 28 dollars.   

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I was trying to be good until I saw this bag.  It's at a special price for today and the only Python left.  I can't believe how many things sold out.  You rarely see that these days.  I really like PN. She seems like such a sweet lady.

Patricia Nash Sanabria Leather Satchel

@Pecky  her python print is gorgeous! During the TS show, they had some of the python items together on a table display and Patricia talked about working on the exotic print designs - she seemed happy with the outcome and everyone went nuts buying all of it, lol.

I replayed the 1st TS hour so I could get another look at the prints. I also love that kiss lock clutch in the python. 

Screenshot_2020-05-10-13-41-36.png

Esteemed Contributor

I also think Patricia Nash has done a great job of expanding the styles and textures in her brand so that it doesn't feel like you're buying the same bag. In act, I had stopped buying her things right before she left ShopHQ because it lacked variety. Since summer 2019,  I've bought 6 handbags and 3 totes.  Her items are beautifully designed and made well enough to warrant paying full price, but I must confess that I found a couple of the handbags in Macy's website Last Act section, and one of the totes, plus a PN scarf and umbrella were purchased at TJ Maxx. 

Honored Contributor

Lemon scarf is available right now

Patricia Nash Print Scarf
703-989
Patricia Nash Print Scarf