Honored Contributor

Patricia Nash Annual 12 Days of Christmas Sale 2019!!!

YAY! It's on, starting Friday Dec 6th. No sneak peeks/details yet...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash Annual 12 Days of Christmas Sale 2019!!!

@Chi-town girl  OMG, I did not know this.  Thank you (I think) for telling me.  Smiley Happy I learn some of the best things in the QVC forums.  

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Chi-town girl  OMG, I did not know this.  Thank you (I think) for telling me.  Smiley Happy I learn some of the best things in the QVC forums.  

@Misplaced Parisian - You're welcome! This is an excellent event - I've been picking up items for gifts and for myself each year. The values are awesome.

You must be quick bc inventory is limited due to the low prices and typically shipping is free.

The daily item will be posted in the evening around 9-10p CT. I will try to post the photo/pricing info as soon as possible. 

Here is my thread from last year, 2018 event to give you a sense of the types of items and pricing: https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Patricia-s-Twelve-Days-of-Christmas-2018/m-p/5092071/highlight/...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian - You're welcome! This is an excellent event - I've been picking up items for gifts and for myself each year. The values are awesome.

You must be quick bc inventory is limited due to the low prices and typically shipping is free.

The daily item will be posted in the evening around 9-10p CT. I will try to post the photo/pricing info as soon as possible. 

Here is my thread from last year, 2018 event to give you a sense of the types of items and pricing: https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Patricia-s-Twelve-Days-of-Christmas-2018/m-p/5092071/highlight/...

@Chi-town girl (BTW, I am a huge Cubs fan and Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks...my beloved maman was too)...THANK YOU.  I'm getting giddy about this.  You are very nice to purchase gifts for others.  I purchase for myself.  Giggles.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl (BTW, I am a huge Cubs fan and Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks...my beloved maman was too)...THANK YOU.  I'm getting giddy about this.  You are very nice to purchase gifts for others.  I purchase for myself.  Giggles.

@Misplaced Parisian  - Chicago is such a GREAT sports town, even when we have to wait for years to celebrate a championship Woman LOL some years have been painful, eh?

I love picking up these Nash giftable items during special event pricing bc they are timeless and such great values. I do indulge - will be picking up something (s) for myself as a reward for finding good buys for others, lol! 

Excited to see the items for this Nash sale. 1st item will be posted/available to purchase tomorrow night!

Frequent Contributor

I've found a couple Patricia Nash pieces at TJ Maxx.

Trusted Contributor

@Fresher wrote:

I've found a couple Patricia Nash pieces at TJ Maxx.

@Fresher I always look there too for PN pieces!  It's a treasure hunt for me.  Smiles.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Misplaced Parisian  @Fresher  @Linmo  @Dusty1  @Gr8tfulsoul  @Dawnie  @Roni18   Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid,  Donner,  Blitzen, Rudolph...and all!

It looks like the event kick off is Friday Dec 6th - did not launch tonight. Let's keep watch and post updates!

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Thank you for the update.  I was too busy watching my Bears that I completely forgot about this sale.  Ye gads.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  50% off Lanza Crossbody Organizer today.