Trusted Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash Annual 12 Days of Christmas Sale 2019!!!

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl 

Thanks very much for this thread. I wouldn't have remembered the PN "12 Days" but for your post. I bought a few cute things today (Day 6) for stocking stuffers.

Before I clicked "Buy," I checked the prices at Macy's, and PN's were lower. Smiley Happy

Edited to add:

@Chi-town girl, I forgot to type the most important part! You said, "I'm interested in the jewelry, scarves, umbrellas, wristlets and wallets." Check it out today! Umbrellas, a scarf, etc., and in the tartan patterns, too. More to come in the next couple of days ....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

????? Who is Patricia Nash? Must not be sold at Nordstrom.

Honored Contributor

@MsLomo wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Thanks very much for this thread. I wouldn't have remembered the PN "12 Days" but for your post. I bought a few cute things today (Day 6) for stocking stuffers.

Before I clicked "Buy," I checked the prices at Macy's, and PN's were lower. Smiley Happy

Edited to add:

@Chi-town girl, I forgot to type the most important part! You said, "I'm interested in the jewelry, scarves, umbrellas, wristlets and wallets." Check it out today! Umbrellas, a scarf, etc., and in the tartan patterns, too. More to come in the next couple of days ....

@MsLomo - Yes! I picked up some scarves and umbrellas today

The wristlets and wallets will be featured on another day. I love the blue tartan! Glad you scored Woman Very Happy

How cute is the measuring tape item!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

iceberg, Nordstrom wouldn't carry this brand. Try Macy's, if interested.

Trusted Contributor

@ahoymate 

@Shepherd 

Also, Patricia Nash is at HSN. But PN's website is where the "12 Days of Christmas" items are.

Valued Contributor

If anyone is interested,some crossbody bags are 50% off today.I got a lovely tapestry bag for $64.50. The name is Avellino. I think it's purdy!Woman Happy