Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV


@Blingqueen023 wrote:

770 696 I think is the TS.    What do you think @Chi-town girl ?   If it is, I'm safe.   It's a crossbody bag.   Too small for me.  It's a pretty bag. 


Yes, you are right @Blingqueen023 

 

I use crossbody bags often, tucking them into satchels or totes if I need a big bag. Prefer east/west styles but pricing is good for this TS $99, free ship. I love the blue and oxblood. Will wait to see presentation 

 

Exclusive! Patricia Nash Cascina Crossbody Bag
- 770-696
 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,870
Registered: ‎12-07-2014

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV

@Chi-town girl @Blingqueen023 @Pecky + all

 

 

You're right that's it!

Think it's $99.

 

242300769_6255517852901_7014798706821535520_n.jpg

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,847
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV

 


@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl @Blingqueen023 @Pecky + all

 

 

You're right that's it!

Think it's $99.

 

242300769_6255517852901_7014798706821535520_n.jpg


@1Professor @I love that bag in the distressed blue, butI can't even put my wallet in there.  What I saw in the quick presentation video, the main opening isn't all that big.  I would be fighting with this bag all the time.   It's a shame because it's really pretty.  Will be watching the presentation , but not buying.  Have to say though, I love my green nubuck satchel from her.   It's a fabulous handbag.   

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV

@Blingqueen023 @1Professor  -  I think I'm going to take a pass on the TS / wish it was an east/west style.

I LOVE the Distressed Blue 💙

 

And the mini Torri key fab is sweet!


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV

Do you like this new hobo? A very attractive fall color palette for the new collection 

 

New! Patricia Nash Camila Leather Hobo
- 770-722
 
21687973-5B90-4E6B-A5E0-D6C49586AD45.jpeg
 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV

New! Patricia Nash Stintino Vintage Leather Flap Satchel

- 770-710
 
4BB921D4-701E-46C7-A483-B7E346D49129.jpeg
 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,847
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV


@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 @1Professor  -  I think I'm going to take a pass on the TS / wish it was an east/west style.

I LOVE the Distressed Blue 💙

 

And the mini Torri key fab is sweet!


@Chi-town girl . I watched the presentation and I'm going to try this bag, only because I'm retiring at the end of December and this will come in handy when I run out for errands.   I won't have to carry a huge satchel.  I did have to change my wallet though.  I ordered the zip around wallet that's thinner than the one I carry now.  That will work if I stand it up in the bag.  I have until the end of January to return if it doesn't work out.  Ordered in the blue color.  Will be wearing jeans mainly in my retirement.  Have a fabulous weekend Chi.   Be safe!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 @1Professor  -  I think I'm going to take a pass on the TS / wish it was an east/west style.

I LOVE the Distressed Blue 💙

 

And the mini Torri key fab is sweet!


@Chi-town girl . I watched the presentation and I'm going to try this bag, only because I'm retiring at the end of December and this will come in handy when I run out for errands.   I won't have to carry a huge satchel.  I did have to change my wallet though.  I ordered the zip around wallet that's thinner than the one I carry now.  That will work if I stand it up in the bag.  I have until the end of January to return if it doesn't work out.  Ordered in the blue color.  Will be wearing jeans mainly in my retirement.  Have a fabulous weekend Chi.   Be safe!


@Blingqueen023  - congratulations for your upcoming retirement!

Yes, I have really come to appreciate using a crossbody bag, it's so perfect for traveling and shopping, no worries about putting my bag in a shopping cart or having a bulky bag on my shoulder.

This TS can hold most if not all essentials and easily tuck into a satchel or tote. I am giving it more thought too bc of the extended returns. We have a chance to use it for awhile to see if it works for our purposes. Price is good and free shipping. I'm torn between the blue and oxblood... will I end up with both??? Oy 🙃


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV

20600392-C8B5-4A2F-8394-453BAA328BE1.jpeg


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,847
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV


@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 @1Professor  -  I think I'm going to take a pass on the TS / wish it was an east/west style.

I LOVE the Distressed Blue 💙

 

And the mini Torri key fab is sweet!


@Chi-town girl . I watched the presentation and I'm going to try this bag, only because I'm retiring at the end of December and this will come in handy when I run out for errands.   I won't have to carry a huge satchel.  I did have to change my wallet though.  I ordered the zip around wallet that's thinner than the one I carry now.  That will work if I stand it up in the bag.  I have until the end of January to return if it doesn't work out.  Ordered in the blue color.  Will be wearing jeans mainly in my retirement.  Have a fabulous weekend Chi.   Be safe!


@Blingqueen023  - congratulations for your upcoming retirement!

Yes, I have really come to appreciate using a crossbody bag, it's so perfect for traveling and shopping, no worries about putting my bag in a shopping cart or having a bulky bag on my shoulder.

This TS can hold most if not all essentials and easily tuck into a satchel or tote. I am giving it more thought too bc of the extended returns. We have a chance to use it for awhile to see if it works for our purposes. Price is good and free shipping. I'm torn between the blue and oxblood... will I end up with both??? Oy 🙃


@Chi-town girl @Thank you Chi.   It will be nice not to leave for work at 4am!  I agree with what you said test it out for a while to see if it works since we have a long time before we have to return it.  I was torn too between those two colors.  I love that shade of blue. Whatever you decide you can't go wrong.  If you get it, carry in the best of health.  Now I'm looking forward to the Marla Wynn TS, lol 😝