Respected Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl  good choice Chi.  Love the green, but why does Patricia have a nubuck navy blue bag on her table?  Wonder what kind of lighting she's using in her home.  That green bag looks navy in her house.  Just curious. 

Honored Contributor

Patricia's python print is well done, upscale. I have one of her built in wallet crossbody's in a neutral python print- it's a workhorse that I use regularly.

This is a new Frame bag - python print in 5 colors. $190 Oooo...the Olive 💗 

A459951
Patricia Nash Python Camellino Frame Bag

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  good choice Chi.  Love the green, but why does Patricia have a unbuckle navy blue bag on her table?  Wonder what kind of lighting she's using in her home.  That green bag looks navy in her house.  Just curious. 

Hi @Blingqueen023  - yes, it's the lighting! To my eye the Dark Green looks a bit like dark teal in the website photos and it definitely looks like teal on Patricia's feed/split screen

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  good choice Chi.  Love the green, but why does Patricia have a unbuckle navy blue bag on her table?  Wonder what kind of lighting she's using in her home.  That green bag looks navy in her house.  Just curious. 

Hi @Blingqueen023  - yes, it's the lighting! To my eye the Dark Green looks a bit like dark teal in the website photos and it definitely looks like teal on Patricia's feed/split screen

@Chi-town girl   on my tv on the qvc set looks more like a dark hunter green.   Anyway, either way, that green bag we ordered is gorgeous!!   Thank you so much for posting the matching wallet.  I couldn't find it.  I ordered the wallet too.  You've always been a life saver for me.  You find everything, lol.  Just love ya!  Enjoy your new bag.  

Honored Contributor

5 colors, including this Plum $185

A459949
Patricia Nash Distressed Barsby Kiss-lock Crossbody

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   on my tv on the qvc set looks more like a dark hunter green.   Anyway, either way, that green bag we ordered is gorgeous!!   Thank you so much for posting the matching wallet.  I couldn't find it.  I ordered the wallet too.  You've always been a life saver for me.  You find everything, lol.  Just love ya!  Enjoy your new bag.  

@Blingqueen023 - I think the true color is as on the Q set, and I agree BEAUTIFUL 💗 We are going to be so stylish this Fall. A perfect 'new' Fall color. I Love you too 💚

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I ordered the Dark Green TSV handbag 🥰 Anyone else shopping?

The Map print is interesting & beautiful. I'm thinking about the tote

There is a coordinating wallet $95. All Nash items are free ship 

Exclusive to QVC until 3/5/22.

A459946
Patricia Nash Leather Beverley Wallet

@Chi-town girl @Blingqueen023 + all

The new European map will be mine.

Love the tan. Love the stories buried into that old European map.

This is a well-organized bag, complete with a deep outside pocket for cell phones.

Honored Contributor

Such a stunning tote! Solid tan, black or this Riot Rust $249

A377431
Patricia Nash Leather Olivenza Tote

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hard to see the texture in the photo...faux sherpa! $200

A459948
Patricia Nash Leather Cantley Waist Pack

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I ordered the Dark Green TSV handbag 🥰 Anyone else shopping?

The Map print is interesting & beautiful. I'm thinking about the tote

There is a coordinating wallet $95. All Nash items are free ship 

A459946
Patricia Nash Leather Beverley Wallet

@Chi-town girl @Blingqueen023 + all

The new European map will be mine.

Love the tan. Love the stories buried into that old European map.

This is a well-organized bag, complete with a deep outside pocket for cell phones.

Enjoy @1Professor  ❤️  I have her classic Italy map print in a tote, umbrella, scarf and pouch. I want the new map print - I too love the history and vintage look