Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,847
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl  good choice Chi.  Love the green, but why does Patricia have a nubuck navy blue bag on her table?  Wonder what kind of lighting she's using in her home.  That green bag looks navy in her house.  Just curious. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV

Patricia's python print is well done, upscale. I have one of her built in wallet crossbody's in a neutral python print- it's a workhorse that I use regularly.

 

This is a new Frame bag - python print in 5 colors. $190 Oooo...the Olive 💗 

 

A459951
Patricia Nash Python Camellino Frame Bag
 
 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV


@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  good choice Chi.  Love the green, but why does Patricia have a unbuckle navy blue bag on her table?  Wonder what kind of lighting she's using in her home.  That green bag looks navy in her house.  Just curious. 


Hi @Blingqueen023  - yes, it's the lighting! To my eye the Dark Green looks a bit like dark teal in the website photos and it definitely looks like teal on Patricia's feed/split screen


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,847
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV

 


@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  good choice Chi.  Love the green, but why does Patricia have a unbuckle navy blue bag on her table?  Wonder what kind of lighting she's using in her home.  That green bag looks navy in her house.  Just curious. 


Hi @Blingqueen023  - yes, it's the lighting! To my eye the Dark Green looks a bit like dark teal in the website photos and it definitely looks like teal on Patricia's feed/split screen


@Chi-town girl   on my tv on the qvc set looks more like a dark hunter green.   Anyway, either way, that green bag we ordered is gorgeous!!   Thank you so much for posting the matching wallet.  I couldn't find it.  I ordered the wallet too.  You've always been a life saver for me.  You find everything, lol.  Just love ya!  Enjoy your new bag.  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV

5 colors, including this Plum $185

A459949
Patricia Nash Distressed Barsby Kiss-lock Crossbody
 

 

 

 

 


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV


@Blingqueen023 wrote:

 


@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  good choice Chi.  Love the green, but why does Patricia have a unbuckle navy blue bag on her table?  Wonder what kind of lighting she's using in her home.  That green bag looks navy in her house.  Just curious. 


Hi @Blingqueen023  - yes, it's the lighting! To my eye the Dark Green looks a bit like dark teal in the website photos and it definitely looks like teal on Patricia's feed/split screen


@Chi-town girl   on my tv on the qvc set looks more like a dark hunter green.   Anyway, either way, that green bag we ordered is gorgeous!!   Thank you so much for posting the matching wallet.  I couldn't find it.  I ordered the wallet too.  You've always been a life saver for me.  You find everything, lol.  Just love ya!  Enjoy your new bag.  


@Blingqueen023 - I think the true color is as on the Q set, and I agree BEAUTIFUL 💗 We are going to be so stylish this Fall. A perfect 'new' Fall color. I Love you too 💚


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,870
Registered: ‎12-07-2014

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV


@Chi-town girl wrote:

I ordered the Dark Green TSV handbag 🥰 Anyone else shopping?

 

The Map print is interesting & beautiful. I'm thinking about the tote

 

There is a coordinating wallet $95. All Nash items are free ship 

 

Exclusive to QVC until 3/5/22.
 

 

A459946
Patricia Nash Leather Beverley Wallet
 
Exclusive to QVC until 3/5/22.
 

@Chi-town girl @Blingqueen023 + all

 

The new European map will be mine.

Love the tan. Love the stories buried into that old European map.

This is a well-organized bag, complete with a deep outside pocket for cell phones.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV

Such a stunning tote! Solid tan, black or this Riot Rust $249

 

A377431
Patricia Nash Leather Olivenza Tote
 
 
 
 
 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV

[ Edited ]

Hard to see the texture in the photo...faux sherpa! $200

 

A459948
Patricia Nash Leather Cantley Waist Pack


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV


@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I ordered the Dark Green TSV handbag 🥰 Anyone else shopping?

 

The Map print is interesting & beautiful. I'm thinking about the tote

 

There is a coordinating wallet $95. All Nash items are free ship 

 

Exclusive to QVC until 3/5/22.
 

 

A459946
Patricia Nash Leather Beverley Wallet
 
Exclusive to QVC until 3/5/22.
 

@Chi-town girl @Blingqueen023 + all

 

The new European map will be mine.

Love the tan. Love the stories buried into that old European map.

This is a well-organized bag, complete with a deep outside pocket for cell phones.


Enjoy @1Professor  ❤️  I have her classic Italy map print in a tote, umbrella, scarf and pouch. I want the new map print - I too love the history and vintage look


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri