Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Thanks for posting this.   Do I need another handbag? Nooooo I don't, but that dark green bag is gorgeous!  I don't have a good green bag.  This color is so rich looking.   Had to order it now.   I just think this color will sell out quickly.   

@Blingqueen023  💍👑💎 - so good to see you Blingy! 

Yes, I too want that Dark Green bag - it looks like a beautiful dark Teal shade. 

It's in my cart

What delivery date is your order showing?

@Chi-town girl @good to see you too!   My order says September 8th for delivery.  By the way thanks for the tip on the Marla Wynn shirt jacket.   Ordered the green sage and the blue one.  You're a love.  This will be my first Marla Wynn piece of clothing.   

@Blingqueen023  - oh, good Sept 8 is not a long wait! I'm excited to see the shows/presentation. Hoping there is a coordinating coin purse and pouch in the dark green

Excited for you to get your Marla jacket. Hope you LOVE IT 😍 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Thanks for posting this.   Do I need another handbag? Nooooo I don't, but that dark green bag is gorgeous!  I don't have a good green bag.  This color is so rich looking.   Had to order it now.   I just think this color will sell out quickly.   

@Blingqueen023  💍👑💎 - so good to see you Blingy! 

Yes, I too want that Dark Green bag - it looks like a beautiful dark Teal shade. 

It's in my cart

What delivery date is your order showing?

@Chi-town girl @good to see you too!   My order says September 8th for delivery.  By the way thanks for the tip on the Marla Wynn shirt jacket.   Ordered the green sage and the blue one.  You're a love.  This will be my first Marla Wynn piece of clothing.   

@Blingqueen023  - oh, good Sept 8 is not a long wait! I'm excited to see the shows/presentation. Hoping there is a coordinating coin purse and pouch in the dark green

Excited for you to get your Marla jacket. Hope you LOVE IT 😍 

@Chi-town girl @thanks Chi-town you cutie 🥰 

Honored Contributor

I thought you would be interested to know that Patricia Nash is doing some blue print and green print bags as well for Dillards.  I saw them the last time I was there.

Esteemed Contributor

These PN bags are really nice - I especially like the nubuck leather. However, her bags seem heavy to me, although If I was still working that probably wouldn't bother me. I've had my eye on the Dooney Roberta Pieri Italian totes for the same price - they're a lightweight fabric. I'm trying to be strong! LOL! They're made in Connecticut, and I like that fact as well. I'll pass on the PN even though I love the look of the Nubuck.

Honored Contributor

Tired of all her florals and that map design.  Then there's her story of "traveling all over the world."  I think her straps are to thin for her heavy bags.

Esteemed Contributor

I may be one of the few people who don't care for her handbags.To all those purchasing her TSV I hope you enjoy your new bags.

Honored Contributor

There is a new Map Tote - photo on the Q Nash homepage

F444ADB9-EC0E-4B53-9062-55523599ADFD.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Honored Contributor

I definitely do not need another bag.  I have been on a handbag spree.  I really like the Fox color.  A perfect color for fall and I have been looking for that color for awhile.  I am going to wait to see it presented before ordering it.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I definitely do not need another bag.  I have been on a handbag spree.  I really like the Fox color.  A perfect color for fall and I have been looking for that color for awhile.  I am going to wait to see it presented before ordering it.

That is a nice Fall color @Pecky. I'm debating between the new Map and the Dark Green. Always glad to have free shipping😁