Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

770 696 I think is the TS.    What do you think @Chi-town girl ?   If it is, I'm safe.   It's a crossbody bag.   Too small for me.  It's a pretty bag. 

Yes, you are right @Blingqueen023 

I use crossbody bags often, tucking them into satchels or totes if I need a big bag. Prefer east/west styles but pricing is good for this TS $99, free ship. I love the blue and oxblood. Will wait to see presentation 

Exclusive! Patricia Nash Cascina Crossbody Bag
- 770-696

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl @Blingqueen023 @Pecky + all

You're right that's it!

Think it's $99.

242300769_6255517852901_7014798706821535520_n.jpg

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl @Blingqueen023 @Pecky + all

You're right that's it!

Think it's $99.

242300769_6255517852901_7014798706821535520_n.jpg

@1Professor @I love that bag in the distressed blue, butI can't even put my wallet in there.  What I saw in the quick presentation video, the main opening isn't all that big.  I would be fighting with this bag all the time.   It's a shame because it's really pretty.  Will be watching the presentation , but not buying.  Have to say though, I love my green nubuck satchel from her.   It's a fabulous handbag.   

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 @1Professor  -  I think I'm going to take a pass on the TS / wish it was an east/west style.

I LOVE the Distressed Blue 💙

And the mini Torri key fab is sweet!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Do you like this new hobo? A very attractive fall color palette for the new collection 

New! Patricia Nash Camila Leather Hobo
- 770-722

21687973-5B90-4E6B-A5E0-D6C49586AD45.jpeg

Honored Contributor

New! Patricia Nash Stintino Vintage Leather Flap Satchel

- 770-710

4BB921D4-701E-46C7-A483-B7E346D49129.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 @1Professor  -  I think I'm going to take a pass on the TS / wish it was an east/west style.

@Chi-town girl . I watched the presentation and I'm going to try this bag, only because I'm retiring at the end of December and this will come in handy when I run out for errands.   I won't have to carry a huge satchel.  I did have to change my wallet though.  I ordered the zip around wallet that's thinner than the one I carry now.  That will work if I stand it up in the bag.  I have until the end of January to return if it doesn't work out.  Ordered in the blue color.  Will be wearing jeans mainly in my retirement.  Have a fabulous weekend Chi.   Be safe!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl . I watched the presentation and I'm going to try this bag, only because I'm retiring at the end of December and this will come in handy when I run out for errands.   I won't have to carry a huge satchel.  I did have to change my wallet though.  I ordered the zip around wallet that's thinner than the one I carry now.  That will work if I stand it up in the bag.  I have until the end of January to return if it doesn't work out.  Ordered in the blue color.  Will be wearing jeans mainly in my retirement.  Have a fabulous weekend Chi.   Be safe!

@Blingqueen023  - congratulations for your upcoming retirement!

Yes, I have really come to appreciate using a crossbody bag, it's so perfect for traveling and shopping, no worries about putting my bag in a shopping cart or having a bulky bag on my shoulder.

This TS can hold most if not all essentials and easily tuck into a satchel or tote. I am giving it more thought too bc of the extended returns. We have a chance to use it for awhile to see if it works for our purposes. Price is good and free shipping. I'm torn between the blue and oxblood... will I end up with both??? Oy 🙃

Honored Contributor

20600392-C8B5-4A2F-8394-453BAA328BE1.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023  - congratulations for your upcoming retirement!

Yes, I have really come to appreciate using a crossbody bag, it's so perfect for traveling and shopping, no worries about putting my bag in a shopping cart or having a bulky bag on my shoulder.

This TS can hold most if not all essentials and easily tuck into a satchel or tote. I am giving it more thought too bc of the extended returns. We have a chance to use it for awhile to see if it works for our purposes. Price is good and free shipping. I'm torn between the blue and oxblood... will I end up with both??? Oy 🙃

@Chi-town girl @Thank you Chi.   It will be nice not to leave for work at 4am!  I agree with what you said test it out for a while to see if it works since we have a long time before we have to return it.  I was torn too between those two colors.  I love that shade of blue. Whatever you decide you can't go wrong.  If you get it, carry in the best of health.  Now I'm looking forward to the Marla Wynn TS, lol 😝