Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV

@1Professor @Blingqueen023 & all - my Dark Green TSV handbag was delivered today 😊 packaged exquisitely. She is unwrapped and sitting on my dresser. Examined closely - I don't see any flaws or issues. The color is divine. A stunning handbag 💗

Is anyone going to treat it with a suede protector spray? 

For those that shopped, please share reviews

If for any reason that you need to exchange or return your purchase, I encourage you to use the QVC Easy Returns process. There is information on your Account landing page or ask me - I can maybe help you with the process. I've used it several times recently to secure an exchange for a Barefoot Dreams item and for a refund for a defective Jason Wu top - both requests were handled expeditiously. It has certainly improved my Q shopping experience 

For a quick return & exchange service experience, we invite you to use our QVC Easy Returns program. Simply email a photo of your completed pack slip to QVCEasyReturns@qvc.com & mail your item back to QVC. If you have questions, please read our program FAQs.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor @Blingqueen023 & all - my Dark Green TSV handbag was delivered today 😊 packaged exquisitely. She is unwrapped and sitting on my dresser. Examined closely - I don't see any flaws or issues. The color is divine. A stunning handbag 💗

If for any reason that you need to exchange or return your purchase, I encourage you to use the QVC Easy Returns process. There is information on your Account landing page or ask me - I can maybe help you with the process. I've used it several times recently to secure an exchange for a Barefoot Dreams item and for a refund for a defective Jason Wu top - both requests were handled expeditiously. It has certainly improved my Q shopping experience 

For a quick return & exchange service experience, we invite you to use our QVC Easy Returns program. Simply email a photo of your completed pack slip to QVCEasyReturns@qvc.com & mail your item back to QVC. If you have questions, please read our program FAQs.

@Chi-town girl @Hi Chi-town.   Glad to to hear you love your bag.   I'm embarrassed to say I received mine too, a while ago, but haven't gotten around to unwrap it yet.  Shame on me, but will do that today.  I think I heard Patricia say there was no need to treat it with a spray.   I'm not going to do that.  I have a few suede bags I never treated and so far, they;ve held up nicely.  

By the way, again thank you for posting the Marla Wynn Shirt/Jacket Tsv.  I just received these the other day, and omg, they are fabulous!!  First time for her clothes.  Her quality is just superb.  So good, I went and ordered 2 more.   I so love these.   She has good quality clothes.   Yes, there is life outside of Susan Graver, lolol. Thank you so much.   You're a doll.

update:  I finally unwrapped the Patricia Tsv green nubuck.  Why didn't I unwrap it sooner, lol.  It's gorgeous!   Talk about quality, she exceeded top quality.  I have a few of her bags, but this particular bag is the best made in my opinion from her line.  I could see why the retail price was so high.  It's the perfect hunter green color and so soft.   Perfect size too.  I loaded it up and it's already to go places, lol.  I hope she brings back more satchels in her nubuck leather.  This one's a home run.  Enjoy your bag.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl @Hi Chi-town.   Glad to to hear you love your bag.   I'm embarrassed to say I received mine too, a while ago, but haven't gotten around to unwrap it yet.  Shame on me, but will do that today.  I think I heard Patricia say there was no need to treat it with a spray.   I'm not going to do that.  I have a few suede bags I never treated and so far, they;ve held up nicely.  

By the way, again thank you for posting the Marla Wynn Shirt/Jacket Tsv.  I just received these the other day, and omg, they are fabulous!!  First time for her clothes.  Her quality is just superb.  So good, I went and ordered 2 more.   I so love these.   She has good quality clothes.   Yes, there is life outside of Susan Graver, lolol. Thank you so much.   You're a doll.

update:  I finally unwrapped the Patricia Tsv green nubuck.  Why didn't I unwrap it sooner, lol.  It's gorgeous!   Talk about quality, she exceeded top quality.  I have a few of her bags, but this particular bag is the best made in my opinion from her line.  I could see why the retail price was so high.  It's the perfect hunter green color and so soft.   Perfect size too.  I loaded it up and it's already to go places, lol.  I hope she brings back more satchels in her nubuck leather.  This one's a home run.  Enjoy your bag.  

@Blingqueen023 - Happy Saturday 😎 I'm sooo glad you love your Marla purchases 💕 I too love the TS jacket and the tank - I would love that tank in more colors. Her faux suede fabric is very nice. Her sourcing of interesting fabrics is one of the reasons I love her line. Very excited to see her denim line which will be launching soon. She has another TS soon, Sept 23 and wonder if it will be a denim item from her new collection

I agree about Nash nubuck - it's so lush and the dark green color is gorgeous. I missed Patricia's comment about not needing a protective spray, happy to know it's not needed. I'm going to switch into it soon

BTW, there is an HSN Nash TS next Saturday...oh, and the Extended Holiday Return policy is now in effect 😊 for purchases  starting today Sept 11 thru Dec 24.  Hope you have a GREAT weekend 🌸

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 - Happy Saturday 😎 I'm sooo glad you love your Marla purchases 💕 I too love the TS jacket and the tank - I would love that tank in more colors. Her faux suede fabric is very nice. Her sourcing of interesting fabrics is one of the reasons I love her line. Very excited to see her denim line which will be launching soon. She has another TS soon, Sept 23 and wonder if it will be a denim item from her new collection

I agree about Nash nubuck - it's so lush and the dark green color is gorgeous. I missed Patricia's comment about not needing a protective spray, happy to know it's not needed. I'm going to switch into it soon

BTW, there is an HSN Nash TS next Saturday...oh, and the Extended Holiday Return policy is now in effect 😊 for purchases  starting today Sept 11 thru Dec 24.  Hope you have a GREAT weekend 🌸

@Chi-town girl @Oh no, if Patricia has another nubuck in that Tsv I'm in trouble once again.   I'll be tuning in to see what she has this time around.   Thank goodness I cancelled all the jeans I ordered today and a jean jacket from DG2.   Really didn't need them.   Leaves me more room for Marla and possibly Patricia Nash.  I have 2 more of the Marla shirt jackets coming to me.  Looking forward to seeing her Tsv.   Really starting to like her line.   

Thanks again for the info.  Have a very safe happy weekend!  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 @1Professor & Nash fans -  the HSN Nash TS is not posted yet, Upsell wallet is posted and it appears a new solid color - Blue Distressed and new print Vintage Victorian Garden

Patricia Nash Canelli Coin Wallet
- 770-699

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I've been dying to find out what her TS will be.  It's not even posted on Facebook.  I love the new blue distressed color.  Ordered that color in her new key fob small pocket thingy she has.  Will hang that on my qvc Tsv bag.  770-701 is the item number.  I hope I can remain strong after I see that ts.   I really don't need another bag because I also just received the Frye Satchel that was reduced on clearance.   I'm praying it's a bag I don't like lololololol

Honored Contributor

C3E4E9F6-50B5-4F31-9505-C1196E326D51.jpegAlso new, Distressed Oxblood color

New! Patricia Nash Mini Torri Key Fob
- 770-701

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I've been dying to find out what her TS will be.  It's not even posted on Facebook.  I love the new blue distressed color.  Ordered that color in her new key fob small pocket thingy she has.  Will hang that on my qvc Tsv bag.  770-701 is the item number.  I hope I can remain strong after I see that ts.   I really don't need another bag because I also just received the Frye Satchel that was reduced on clearance.   I'm praying it's a bag I don't like lololololol

@Blingqueen023 - I too love the Distressed Blue and the Oxblood colors! I am trying to stay strong😛

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

C3E4E9F6-50B5-4F31-9505-C1196E326D51.jpegAlso new, Distressed Oxblood color

New! Patricia Nash Mini Torri Key Fob
- 770-701

@Chi-town girl @hi there chi.  Thanks for posting this.  I like the fact this has a slip pocket in the back and it opens up to a pretty nice size pocket.  I'll figure out what I'll put in it I guess.  For the price it's a nice little accessory.   

Respected Contributor

770 696 I think is the TS.    What do you think @Chi-town girl ?   If it is, I'm safe.   It's a crossbody bag.   Too small for me.  It's a pretty bag.