Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV

Many of her painted versions are too much for me, I prefer more simple styles, but that teal is calling my name!

I agree that it will sell out quickly....

Trusted Contributor

Macy's currently has a nice selection of PN bags on sale, just to enable....

Esteemed Contributor

I love everything about this beautiful bag, and would love it even more in fuchsia.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

I love love love looking at her bags!  Every time I order one, however, I end up sending it back.  Often because of the expense for a bag I won't use very often, or it seems heavy, or some other detail I missed in the presentation.  But mostly the cost.  I just returned one to HSN that was in the same dark floral pattern as in the Q's TSV ad in the first post.  Very pretty.

Whenever I am at TJMaxx, I always look for her bags too.  Maybe someday ... 😌

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

I love everything about this beautiful bag, and would love it even more in fuchsia.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles - yes, I would love a fuchsia bag. Not too long ago I was watching a Dooney handbag show on Q and they had a stunning fuchsia bag - it was from the Florentine line. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@mnmom wrote:

I love love love looking at her bags!  Every time I order one, however, I end up sending it back.  Often because of the expense for a bag I won't use very often, or it seems heavy, or some other detail I missed in the presentation.  But mostly the cost.  I just returned one to HSN that was in the same dark floral pattern as in the Q's TSV ad in the first post.  Very pretty.

Whenever I am at TJMaxx, I always look for her bags too.  Maybe someday ... 😌

@mnmom - it is difficult to evaluate the textures and colors via online and tv/videos. I try to only keep what I LOVE bc I won't be as excited to wear it and I'm not looking to just collect- needs to be functional and something that brings me joy. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

It's a beautiful bag.  Honestly, it's too big and heavy for me now.  I am getting arthritis in my shoulders-must stay away from heavy bags.  I do have a few of the PN smaller bags; I enjoy them and find the quality to be excellent.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

There is a new Map Tote - photo on the Q Nash homepage

F444ADB9-EC0E-4B53-9062-55523599ADFD.jpeg

@Chi-town girl  

It's "buried" in the Benvenuto bags, but doesn't show on the old video playing, so maybe Patricia will showcase it after the TSV?

Love the tan color, tempting for school starting, quite practical.

A352158
Patricia Nash Leather Tote - Benvenuto

a352158_976.102.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Love the new map print on the lighter color leather.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Dark Green TSV handbag 🥰 Anyone else shopping?

The Map print is interesting & beautiful. I'm thinking about the tote

There is a coordinating wallet $95. All Nash items are free ship 

Exclusive to QVC until 3/5/22.

A459946
Patricia Nash Leather Beverley Wallet

Exclusive to QVC until 3/5/22.