Honored Contributor

4938E1EA-4334-412D-BB25-148B7ECFA1E6.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash - 8/28 TSV

Lately I've really been liking Patricia Nash but the TSV is to big for me. Plus, I'm a bit leery of buying TSV's. I always feel they are of lesser quality since they are made by the thousands and usually not sold in a retail store.

Honored Contributor

Presale is posted...Advance order. $175, free shipping

New Map design ❤️ I love the new Dark Green color

A455563
Patricia Nash Leather Primrose Satchel
Exclusive to QVC until 3/4/22.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I have more purses than I will ever use.  I  do collect PN wristlets.  I find they are the perfect size for what I carry.  They are so convenient when grocery shopping. (I cringe when I see all the open handbags sitting unattended in grocery carts.) I bought a wristlet in the new Rustic Mum pattern but haven't received it yet.  I would never pay $99 for it but I had a code, Spendable Kash and a 16% rebate.

I love PN umbrellas.  Last week, on her site, the English Garden Floral Map pattern umbrella was on sale for $13.50. (originally $38)  I bought a few to give as gifts.

Trusted Contributor

Her bags are so pretty and one that I had my eye on suddenly received reviews that the latch on top of the bag was falling off while others said that their bag wouldn't close.  So I do think the manufacturing of her bags for some reason is riddled with problems and if you get one without a defect, consider yourself lucky.  The bag I'm referring to is called the Nela if anyone is interested.  I still would like to own despite not knowing if I'll get a good one 

Respected Contributor

I saw the presale last night and checked the bag out.  Very pretty (love the green too) and I still like larger bags.  This one is a good size for me.  But, I am trying so hard to stick with what I have and not add more to the collection.  Will still check it out.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting this.   Do I need another handbag? Nooooo I don't, but that dark green bag is gorgeous!  I don't have a good green bag.  This color is so rich looking.   Had to order it now.   I just think this color will sell out quickly.   

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Thanks for posting this.   Do I need another handbag? Nooooo I don't, but that dark green bag is gorgeous!  I don't have a good green bag.  This color is so rich looking.   Had to order it now.   I just think this color will sell out quickly.   

@Blingqueen023  💍👑💎 - so good to see you Blingy! 

Yes, I too want that Dark Green bag - it looks like a beautiful dark Teal shade. 

It's in my cart

What delivery date is your order showing?

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

Lately I've really been liking Patricia Nash but the TSV is to big for me. Plus, I'm a bit leery of buying TSV's. I always feel they are of lesser quality since they are made by the thousands and usually not sold in a retail store.

@Meowingkitty - I own at least a dozen of Nash handbags/coin purses/ pouches and have experienced no quality issues. That includes TSV and TS items. Plus umbrellas and scarves. Have gifted many

She has a good warranty that covers all of her handbags regardless if they are sold retail or HSN, QVC. Encourage anyone having quality issues to contact her CS directly 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Blingqueen023  💍👑💎 - so good to see you Blingy! 

Yes, I too want that Dark Green bag - it looks like a beautiful dark Teal shade. 

It's in my cart

What delivery date is your order showing?

@Chi-town girl @good to see you too!   My order says September 8th for delivery.  By the way thanks for the tip on the Marla Wynn shirt jacket.   Ordered the green sage and the blue one.  You're a love.  This will be my first Marla Wynn piece of clothing.