Regular Contributor

Why can't the hosts wear their own clothes.  They have so many choices especially when some hosts say the buy every color of an item.

Esteemed Contributor

@Desert Lily 

I like the Tommy Hilfiger and Sundance ones. One pair would be enough but fun for the younger set. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

Patched jeans seem to be trending from what I've read and seen. We used to use iron on patches to cover holes in our jeans back in the day. The current styles are not for me. 

I remember buying iron on patches ,for my boys  to cover holes in jeans ,when they were little in the 70's.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

All those pictures posted ,those are so ugly.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily  - thanks for posting pics.  I don't own any, but I would wear them.  They look fun. 

As @ALRATIBA  said, I wouldn't want one distressed and patched, but patched only. 

Here's the one I would pick:

image.png

Honored Contributor

I remember these @ALRATIBA .  I like them.

Women with Control My Wonder Denim Regular Patch Boot-Cut Jean - A345350

Honored Contributor

The more I see the hosts wearing them today, the less I like them.  They detract from whatever top is being worn.  Too much going on below the waist.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The more I see the hosts wearing them today, the less I like them.  They detract from whatever top is being worn.  Too much going on below the waist.

Carolyn was wearing them on Saturday a morning Q.  She looked awful in the jeans. Very distracting and unflattering looks like a school child's project from Home Economics class.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Desert Lily  - thanks for posting pics.  I don't own any, but I would wear them.  They look fun. 

As @ALRATIBA  said, I wouldn't want one distressed and patched, but patched only. 

Here's the one I would pick:

image.png

@San Antonio Gal I think the alabaster are fun for spring/summer...but I'll see if I like them, and can style them in a cute way, or if they are a disaster, because I purchased them earlier! 😳

Last year I liked them on Amy Stran (of course, she makes everything look cute) but alabaster was sold out right away. So when I saw them again this morning, I went for it. Yes, expensive, (though "sale" and no shipping is good), yes, they might be goofy on once I get them...but I wanted to give them a try.

What I have in mind is just playful styling for spring, summer casual, running around. I'm a jeans of all styles type gal, but as you say...

One pair WILL be enough, if these even work out. We shall see. What I'll truly be shocked at is if I got the sizing right...I always say I'm not doing it anymore...and then...I get suckered in. Whole time on the video...other than Carolyn hopping in to comment, who's not my size...no one gave their sizing! Wanted to know what Jen had on as I'm similar to her size...but alas, QVC just won't. focus. on sizing! Jen DID tell me she is "in the gray"...right, Jen...I can see that..🙄

Judging from everyone's reaction here, I'm definitely in the minority! 😆🤷‍♀️ 

Respected Contributor

Re: Patched jeans

[ Edited ]

53E538C7-5901-4557-8AE4-CD03432362A0.png

@San Antonio Gal@Desert Lily I love that look. Playful, cute.