Trusted Contributor

Re: Patch look jeans in general

@Tori3569 

Love those!!  Just can't afford them.

Respected Contributor

@Desert Lily  wrote: This thread feels like just another negative one.

Sorry you feel that way ! If you read my post, I said this  post is informational, not argumentive and everyone has their own style, I have no problem with that. I  was just wondering how others felt about patchwork jeans in general. If you like that style fine with me. Many have expressed their likes or dislikes about the patchwork style of jeans.  Seeing the TSV just had me wondering how many like that style or not. It was not meant to focus on the specific TSV. If you like that style that's wonderful. Everyone is intitled to their opinion. Thanks again and enjoy the Holiday ! 

Trusted Contributor

@kze wrote:

@Tori3569 

Love those!!  Just can't afford them.

Thank you!  I hear you on the price though.  They were an additional 30% off and I had a $100 Amex gift card I received at work, so not even $40.00.   😊

Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes  I'd much rather see people posting about things they like rather than continuously criticizing (other people or things), being negative, & dragging the boards down. People can have positive opinions, too, but sadly too many choose to be negative. To me, the negativity is uninteresting, uncreative, unwarranted, & unwanted.

Honored Contributor

We used iron on patches back in the day on our jeans.
I also had a pair of patchwork jeans in the 70s.

"Groovy, man." 😊

It's nice to have lots of jean choices right now. There are lots of different styles out there. 

Right now I prefer a simple basic jean and add elements of style in my tops, jackets, and footwear. 

Esteemed Contributor

I know some absolutely adore the look. I personally don't care for the look. It's always subjective to personal taste. 

Respected Contributor

I'm in love with the Light Gray Wash!

And Lori looks fabulous!

Respected Contributor

@ Desert Lily wrote: I'd much rather see people posting about things they like rather than continuously criticizing (other people or things), being negative, & dragging the boards down. People can have positive opinions, too, but sadly too many choose to be negative. To me, the negativity is uninteresting, uncreative, unwarranted, & unwanted.

Everyone is not going to post only about the things they like, that's not realistic. There was no attempt to criticize anyone or their opinion in my post. I only asked whether one likes that style of pants or not. I have read the responses and I don't think anyone was trying to be nasty just giving their opinion and if we can't do that why have a forum.  Yes it's sad that there are those who can't just give their opinion without trying to start a argument but we should be able to post our opinion as to rather one likes something or not. Your post is a perfect example of stating what you like and dislike.  I respect your opinion as I'm sure you respect mine.  Thanks

Honored Contributor

I don't like the patched or ripped jeans (or anything!).  Being an hour glass we are to curvy to put a stop sign on our thighs!

Everyone has their own style.  Ripped isn't mine.

Honored Contributor

@Tori3569   I love those RL jeans!  Thanks for posting them Smiley Happy