Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pat seems flustered tonight

Pat got better as the night went on. She always looks great.

Regular Contributor

On 3/30/2015 SCAV said:
On 3/30/2015 Elizabeth03 said:
On 3/30/2015 redngold said:

Pat is just out of her element on PM style, and I'm sure she knows that.

Agree.

DISAGREE. I didn't start watching until 11 and think she's doing great. No screaming at us, no going around like a bee from one thing to another back to this over to that, she's calm yet interesting. She's staying on topic, giving great ideas on how we could use the item. Love the wig and her outfit! Not on PM Style in sweats and flip flops, or put into a jumpsuit and heels that looks like she was made to wear it...
Well said. Pat has class.
Super Contributor

She was enjoyable. I could watch her every Monday, goofs and all. I didn't feel like I was back in High school.
Super Contributor

On 3/30/2015 Thumperluver said:

I think the problem is yours. This is the second complaint you've had about Pat.

Ha! Do you like everyone? all of them? or all of us. We can complain about anyone we don't care for...that doesn't mean we have emotional problems. Think about it. I would say that you attacked the poster.

Contributor

I think the problem is yours. This is the second complaint you've had about Pat.

No, sorry it's not me. I know what I saw. It wasn't a complaint but an observation.

Well, I disagree. I've watched the entire show and she's done a great job. Yeah Pat!!!!

Contributor

On 3/30/2015 mousiegirl said:

It's about time that she cut her hair. This is the first time that I have seen it. I always think that short hair makes one look older, but then again, when certain age is reached, long hair does not look all that great.

WHAT???!! Do you watch qvc? First, she's in the TSV , figure that out. Second, I'm fifty years old with hair half way down my back and get compliments all the time.
Super Contributor

No, sorry it's not me. I know what I saw. It wasn't a complaint but an observation.

Well, I disagree. I've watched the entire show and she's done a great job. Yeah Pat!!!!

Just because someone says something you don't happen to agree with doesn't mean you can attack them for their point of view. We can agree to disagree without your negative comments.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/30/2015 Crisso said:

Do some of you actually focus on the items presented, ever?!

we would if they would actually present items.
Contributor

Just because someone says something you don't happen to agree with doesn't mean you can attack them for their point of view. We can agree to disagree without your negative comments.

Why not? Both posts you started about her in a matter of two days were negative. You had thousands of replies to your first post, but that obviously wasn't enough for you. You had to drag this back out again and give it another run tonight.

Contributor

Pat on PM Style seems really flustered tonight. She has made several flubs along with constantly looking to read her information with the first guest. Was she suddenly called on to host?

OMG! Rick has ""messed up"" twice so far. He didn't know where the camera wanted him and he said wheels instead of handles! He's got to go! Give me a break. He's probably presented a thousand TSV'S at midnight and he's not flustered. These people are doing a live show. Get over it! BTW- do anything to Rick and it won't be pretty! :-)