Regular Contributor

Re: Pat seems flustered tonight

On 3/30/2015 mousiegirl said:

It's about time that she cut her hair. This is the first time that I have seen it. I always think that short hair makes one look older, but then again, when certain age is reached, long hair does not look all that great.

I think Pat is very attractive, and I like her hair too. It's plenty short, imo.
Honored Contributor

On 3/30/2015 Crisso said:

Do some of you actually focus on the items presented, ever?!

Probably not - that wouldn't make for good posting, would it? How would you be able to say "That red jacket really annoyed me with its buttons and pockets?" Nah, doesn't have quite the same impact, does it? Much better to watch for every single, minute, perceived "flaw" of the current host to pick apart. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Valued Contributor

They showed a perforated leather small pouch that I was interested in and were having so much fun they never showed the inside of it which I wanted to see. Joking and laughing is fine if they describe the items too.

Respected Contributor

Pat always seems a tiny bit flustered most of the time. She may not be, but to me she just appears nervous.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Contributor

I think the problem is yours. This is the second complaint you've had about Pat.

Honored Contributor

It's about time that she cut her hair. This is the first time that I have seen it. I always think that short hair makes one look older, but then again, when certain age is reached, long hair does not look all that great.

She hair is beautiful and no one needs to cut their hair based on their age.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

I like her! She's the real deal!! She doesn't act all in love with herself-refreshing!!!

Regular Contributor

On 3/30/2015 jaxs mom said:

She hair is beautiful and no one needs to cut their hair based on their age.

I agree.
Super Contributor

On 3/30/2015 Thumperluver said:

I think the problem is yours. This is the second complaint you've had about Pat.

No, sorry it's not me. I know what I saw. It wasn't a complaint but an observation.

Contributor

On 3/30/2015 Elizabeth03 said:
On 3/30/2015 redngold said:

Pat is just out of her element on PM style, and I'm sure she knows that.

Agree.

DISAGREE. I didn't start watching until 11 and think she's doing great. No screaming at us, no going around like a bee from one thing to another back to this over to that, she's calm yet interesting. She's staying on topic, giving great ideas on how we could use the item. Love the wig and her outfit! Not on PM Style in sweats and flip flops, or put into a jumpsuit and heels that looks like she was made to wear it...