Trusted Contributor

Pat's morning show secret???

Pat posted on fb about revealing a secret on the morning show.

What was it?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Pat's morning show secret???

They changed the name  of the show.

That was the big secret?

Honored Contributor

@lovestopaint wrote:

They changed the name  of the show.

That was the big secret?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ- I think so.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

From what I gather, granted I only saw bits and pieces, it's good-bye to Fashionably Early with Jayne & Pat.  Instead a new titled show called "Morning Q Live-Style Edition."

Mondays & Fridays, Morning Q Live will be three hours of style (fashion & beauty) items.  Tuesdays - Thursdays will be two hours of everything else, called just "Morning Q Live."  Leah still has her A.M. Style show on Saturdays. 

I am unclear as to the hosts.  Perhaps they are finally rotating hosts since there are no hosts names attached to these new titled/themed shows.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

From what I gather, granted I only saw bits and pieces, it's good-bye to Fashionably Early with Jayne & Pat.  Instead a new titled show called "Morning Q Live-Style Edition."

Mondays & Fridays, Morning Q Live will be three hours of style (fashion & beauty) items.  Tuesdays - Thursdays will be two hours of everything else, called just "Morning Q Live."  Leah still has her A.M. Style show on Saturdays. 

I am unclear as to the hosts.  Perhaps they are finally rotating hosts since there are no hosts names atached to these new themed shows.

good move

Respected Contributor

Wow.  What a way to get you to watch!

Esteemed Contributor

I can hardly contain my excitement (she said with a bit of sarcasm).  😊

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think the hosts have changed or rotated because the hosts that went on the 'field trip' to NYC were the same as usual - Pat, Jayne, Nancy, Rachel, & Dan.  Looks like the only change is the name of the program and lots of interaction between hosts and models.

Esteemed Contributor

I think that the show hosts they named the shows after were hardly ever there hosting their "named" shows so  they eventally HAD to just name a show a show....thank goodness!

Esteemed Contributor

I wish they would drop the closet show names (Jayne's, Jane's, Leah's, Carolyn's, model's etc; you get my drift) and just call it "Everybody's Closet".  We all have them!