Where did Pat's denim shirt that she has on this morning come from?  I hav searched since I thought it woul be D&C, but no.......

Contributor

I have been looking for it too and haven't found it yet.  I was hoping someone would ask on the forum.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe one of the mods will answer.......Mods??

Respected Contributor

@silkys wrote:

Where did Pat's denim shirt that she has on this morning come from?  I hav searched since I thought it woul be D&C, but no.......

a time machine from the late 60 s? Smiley Wink --seems a lot of fashion lately is like that though so I guess everything old is new again !

seriously though , I have heard some call customer service and ask about something like that and have found an answer. Or maybe the customer care forum to the left?

Welcome to the boards silkys!

Honored Contributor

CS won't know.  Woman Happy

The best place to find this answer is Pat's FB page and you don't have to belong to FB to see her page because it's public.  Several people did ask about the top but she hasn't answered as of yet. 

Honored Contributor

It looked familiar to me 

cloth and stone from anthropologie 

QVC Customer Care

Hi Everyone, The only information we have is that it is from Pat's own wardrobe. I did check with her assistant and she said she got it awhile ago at Anthropology. 

Honored Contributor

It doesn't appear it's available anymore on the website.

Honored Contributor

At Chicos there's a lace up one and one with buttons.

Respected Contributor

It was SO nice to see Pat in that pretty blue instead of her regular BLACK! Seems like whenever I see her on air lately it's all black all the time. She's so pretty and looks great in pastels and red I wish she would wear colors more. A beautiful woman!