Occasional Contributor

I was watching a show this morning at 7 and Pat had a beautiful cardigan on that was color blocked with 4 colors.  It had shades of green and rust and she was wearing a green blouse with it.  Does anyone know if that was a QVC cardigan?????

Contributor

Re: Pat's Cardigan this morning

I don't know about that one but she has a black & white one on now for the Holiday Headquarters show.  I'm still trying to find it.  Anyone know?  I"m thinking maybe Susan Graver??

Frequent Contributor

They always say to check Hosts Closet to see the things the hosts are wearing. I have checked several times and nothing was ever listed.

Frequent Contributor

I take my words back about the Hosts Closet.  The black and white cardigan Pat was

wearing this morning is listed under Jane's picks.  It is a Joan Rivers item #386303 priced at $144.00.  It also comes in a medium blue and a  burgandy.  It is very pretty, but the

$144.00 seems to be a bit much.

Honored Contributor

@cathy22 wrote:

I was watching a show this morning at 7 and Pat had a beautiful cardigan on that was color blocked with 4 colors.  It had shades of green and rust and she was wearing a green blouse with it.  Does anyone know if that was a QVC cardigan?????

@cathy22  Pat was not on live at 7am this morning, so you must have been watching a recorded show on one of the other QVc channels.  Perhaps try entering color block cardigan in the search bar to see if QVc has it or something similar? Good luck.

Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ladybuggirl wrote:

I don't know about that one but she has a black & white one on now for the Holiday Headquarters show.  I'm still trying to find it.  Anyone know?  I"m thinking maybe Susan Graver??

I saw that black & white one and thought it was stunning!  Really pretty but I have no idea if it's a Q item.

ETA:  I see that another poster mentioned it's a Joan Rivers item.