Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pat and Katie this morning

@QPrincess wrote:

Katie is just THE BEST. She has a calm demeanor. I also VERY MUCH like the new hire, Mary Nelson. In fact her demeanor reminds me of Katie. They are always prepared, professional, and a job to watch.

I agree - both Katie and Mary Nelson are excellent. They share a lot in common besides even kind of looking alike. Two very good hosts....

Honored Contributor

As soon as you said that, Lala Ann, I thought, yes!  They would make a good team.  Both are cheerful, personable, fun.  Katie is shaping up to be an exemplary host, professional and informative.

Honored Contributor

I love watching Katie!! She is so professional and her voice is so soothing and a pleasure to listen to.  She & Pat were great this morning.  I wish they would do more shows together as I really dont care for JB.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Not only that, but I loved it when Katie refused to do the "no more jiggle" dance when Renee Greenstein was trying to coax her into dancing.  Katie said (in a very nice way), "no-no, I don't like this part."  She didn't dance either. 

haha..i caught that too.......Katie is def one of my favorites...and i was laughing to myself that her and Pat didn't go over to the girls and dance...good for them!!

I have seen Pat & Katie on together before and thought they were a good match..........................A good morning show match....and i also like Dan H. and Gabrielle on the morning shows together.............nice, calm start to the day!

Respected Contributor

@Lala Ann AGREE!!! Those are 2 hosts that I can watch. I honestly can hardly stand to watch most of the hosts. Katie is a wonderful host & Pat is so much better when she is not hosting with Jayne. She & Katie make an excellent team!!