Contributor

I guess I must have missed something, but, when did Pat and Jayne stop doing the morning show together. I really liked them together. I usually watch the Today Show, but, I always check in on Pat and Jayne, and usually record it, but, I don't always have time to actually sit and watch it, after I record it. What happened to the girls? And, when was the change. I'm sorry if this has already been discussed. Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

I, for one, am pleased with the change.  I often didn't care for the way Jayne treated Pat.  But beyond that, I'd like to see even more of the change-up of hosts in all the programs.  I find it refreshing.

Honored Contributor

@Deelovesqvc21  It seemed to just happen.  I think they were rotating the hosts around in that show (I work full time and missed it most of the time) anyway. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

i enjoy Jayne alone.  thought she did excellent job with Louis' return show especially.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

I, for one, am pleased with the change.  I often didn't care for the way Jayne treated Pat.  But beyond that, I'd like to see even more of the change-up of hosts in all the programs.  I find it refreshing.

Love the changes.  I also find it refreshing to see a variety of hosts on all the shows.  I don't care for using male hosts on women's clothing and accessory shows, amd I won't watch them, but otherwise all the recent changes have been good ones.  I especially enjoy a variety of hosts on the kitchen/cooking shows.  Wish we could see this more often.

Honored Contributor

Nothing formal was announced, but there are some other threads recenlty on this.

Now in light of the QVC/HSN thing going on today,  I just thought is there a connection?

Or it could be that they are moving the overnight hosts like McGee into day so that those newer hosts can move up?

Valued Contributor

Mary Beth is my favorite host and am glad she works alone

Contributor

I miss the two of them together, made me laugh.  As far as QVC/HSN a few months ago I read that QVC had purchased HSN.

Trusted Contributor

@ms traditional -

I agree...I like Jayne alone as a host and thought she did an exceptional job on the Linea show with Louis when he first came back after losing his wife.  She's a very caring and compassionate lady!