Respected Contributor

Re: Pat an Jayne

[ Edited ]

@jonbon wrote:

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

@bewise I totally agree with you. Jayne and Pat work so well together. I also miss the weekly pairing of Mary Beth Roe and Linda Davies. There are many customers who might prefer calm and informative presentations such as theirs. Presentations by Jayne & Pat, and Mary Beth Roe & Linda Davies always delivered in spades on a weekly basis. 

Honestly, I always thought the Linda Davies/"MBR" friendship was quite contrived. I don't believe for a moment that they were the BFFs they tried to  portray on the Liz Claiborne shows.

@jonbon I believe Jayne and Linda were good friends.  They used to play tennis together quite a lot, and once Jayne showed a few photos of them playing.  I believe that was before Linda's husband passed.  Now that Linda's remarried, she may or may not live in the same area any longer.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

Pat and Jayne are OK now, but I used to hate the way Jayne used to treat Pat.

Valued Contributor

@ciao_bella Mary Beth Roe often referred to Linda Davies as her "dear friend", which I believe is true. Mary Beth is probably one of the most sincere and sweetest hosts on QVC. I don't  think she could ever be insincere even if she tried.

Super Contributor
Really, they are gone so now what
Get over it. I mean how many posts are we going to hear about how wonderful these two woman were together. Pick some new people to like.