Trusted Contributor

What a great afternoon watching my two favorite hosts.Just great news about the product,say just what they should.I remember years back when these two were together.No silliness just what you need to know.so enjoyed them.

Esteemed Contributor

I miss Pat and Jayne in the morning together on QVC. Since their weekday morning show ended I no longer watch the entire morning show on QVC. If my television is on during the early AM hours when they resume live programming, I may click in near 7:00 AM (CDT) to see a presentation of the TSV if it's from a category I am interested in such as beauty. 

Esteemed Contributor

@bewise wrote:

What a great afternoon watching my two favorite hosts.Just great news about the product,say just what they should.I remember years back when these two were together.No silliness just what you need to know.so enjoyed them.

Pat and Jayne are a joy to watch ... even when I'm not in buying mode. They seem like they like and respect each other. Neither one is a camera hog. They do laugh and joke around, but for most part, they present the product in a straight forward and pleaseing manner.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor

Re: Pat an Jayne

[ Edited ]

@bewise I totally agree with you. Jayne and Pat work so well together. I also miss the weekly pairing of Mary Beth Roe and Linda Davies. There are many customers who might prefer calm and informative presentations such as theirs. Presentations by Jayne & Pat, and Mary Beth Roe & Linda Davies always delivered in spades on a weekly basis. 

Honored Contributor

How soon people forget!  When Jayne and Pat had a show together, people complained incessantly about their giggling and silliness and mostly that Jayne dominated and was mean to Pat.  These complaints were daily and probably resulted in the show being discontinued.  They were as bad as the complaints we now see about the evening hosts.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

How soon people forget!  When Jayne and Pat had a show together, people complained incessantly about their giggling and silliness and mostly that Jayne dominated and was mean to Pat.  These complaints were daily and probably resulted in the show being discontinued.  They were as bad as the complaints we now see about the evening hosts.

@Kachina624  I remember reading those Threads but they also made me feel so sorry for Pat.

Honored Contributor

I like Pat and enjoy her alone.  

Respected Contributor

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

@bewise I totally agree with you. Jayne and Pat work so well together. I also miss the weekly pairing of Mary Beth Roe and Linda Davies. There are many customers who might prefer calm and informative presentations such as theirs. Presentations by Jayne & Pat, and Mary Beth Roe & Linda Davies always delivered in spades on a weekly basis. 

Honestly, I always thought the Linda Davies/"MBR" friendship was quite contrived. I don't believe for a moment that they were the BFFs they tried to  portray on the Liz Claiborne shows.

Honored Contributor

Pat and Jayne's Friday morning show was the reason I started watching QVC. I love their camaraderie! 

I was tired of the morning news shows, so would turn on QVC while getting ready in the morning. I didn't get to see the whole show, but many times I would run to the computer to order!

I think they are great together and I look forward to the shows that allow this!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I also enjoy Pat and Jayne now, but, it wasn't always that way!

Happy Tuesday Everyone