Respected Contributor

PAT FAN HERE TOO!!!!

Honored Contributor

Pat seems to strictly be a daytime host.  I can't remember when I have ever seen her host an evening show or TSV.  Her voice is soothing.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Pat is a host that I could watch all day.  She is humble and informative in her presentations.  She doesn't interrupt vendors and lets them speak. She doesn't imply that she knows it all and you don't.

She doesn't need to shout and jump around to get her point across.  A true professional!

Esteemed Contributor

Pat is one of my all-time favorite hosts.  Love her presentations.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Contributor

For a "seasoned" host like SK, I'm surprised at how much she interject's "ummmmm".  I can handle the silliness, the made-up words, the overly zealous presentations, but I just can't get past the "ummmmms".  I realize that it can be difficult not to interject the "ummms, until I watched other hosts, i.e., Katie McGee.....it can be done.  

Honored Contributor

I like Pat a lot and think she is so pretty! She is a great host who doesn't make it all about herself......I like her by herself as well as with Jayne Brown!

Contributor

Her constant usage of "um" drives me batty. I give her 3 chances and then on the  4th UM I switch channels. Very poor usage of the language.

Honored Contributor

@2blonde I’m with you.  I pick what I think I might like/want to buy, then I set my DVR and fast forward over most of it...unless I’m home then I have it on for background noise on one of the TVs.

I’d go crazy if I watched it all of the time.

Though lately the guide on my Comcast thingy has been different from what QVC is actually playing.

I think that’s the fault of QVC.  They keep changing things around...sneaky....like showing a taped show at night!

Honored Contributor
Her snide remarks bother me. As much as I like SG, I dislike PJD. I don’t watch IM. Not my style.
Honored Contributor

I love to watch Pat.  She's one of my favorite hosts long with Jayne Brown, Leah and Carolyn.  They all have pleasant personalities, none of them scream at you and give important product information.