Honored Contributor

I don't watch QVC that much but I've always liked Pat. Professional and good at her job.

Don't think we need to talk about any unsubstantiated rumors about her or any other host.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:
Her snide remarks bother me. As much as I like SG, I dislike PJD. I don’t watch IM. Not my style.

@ALRATIBA  - I wasn't aware of Pat making snide remarks.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

SNIDE:  derogatory or mocking in an indirect way.

----------------------

She frequently makes derogatory and/or mockng remarks about other items.  Both in her words and the tone of her voice. 

-------------------------

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:
Her snide remarks bother me. As much as I like SG, I dislike PJD. I don’t watch IM. Not my style.

@ALRATIBA  - I wasn't aware of Pat making snide remarks.

Trusted Contributor

I have never been able to warm up to Pat.   She's always apologizing and seems to be very uncomfortable in her own skin.    Can't put my finger on it but maybe seems self conscious and demeaning to herself.  Does that make sense?    

Contributor

Actually no, makes no sense at all to me. I find her warm and authentic.

Honored Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

I have never been able to warm up to Pat.   She's always apologizing and seems to be very uncomfortable in her own skin.    Can't put my finger on it but maybe seems self conscious and demeaning to herself.  Does that make sense?    

@Junebug54, I feel the same way so it makes perfect sense to me.  Pat may be a lovely woman but her constant put downs of herself make me crazy and I'm not sure why she is apologizing because what she is apologizing for is never her fault.  

Super Contributor
Could not agree more. IMO Pat presents as very uncomfortable, especially when presenting without another host. She laughs, stumbles over words, and seems unprepared at times.
Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Junebug54, I feel the same way so it makes perfect sense to me.  Pat may be a lovely woman but her constant put downs of herself make me crazy and I'm not sure why she is apologizing because what she is apologizing for is never her fault.  

BINGO!  I do not watch much of QVC anymore, so haven't seen her in a long time.  15+ years ago, listening to her without seeing her, you would have thought she was the most unattractive person on the face of the earth.

No doubt her self confidence was shaken by the antics of her EX and the "car accident".

Super Contributor

Yeah, Leah and her laughing is different. I too wonder what did I miss? Maybe that's her way if staying cool, hip. I don't know. Kinda dumb. At her age some could mistake it for early onset of dementia. No joke.

Respected Contributor

I just wish Pat would stop with the all black clothes all the time. Someone must have told her she looked fat and so now no colors or prints just black head to toe. People think it makes you look way slimmer but ALL the time makes you look like you are in constant mourning. Pat is a beautiful woman and should not limit herself to one non-color. I've seen her a very few times in blue and pink and what a difference.