Super Contributor
For years, I have enjoyed Pat. I LOVE HER WITH ISAAC‼️No nonsense, personalities, antics and carrying on. I can actually enjoy his shows.
Honored Contributor

While I like watching Pat with Susan Graver (she brings Susan back to QVC planet) I like watching Shawn with Isaac.

Let's face it, it is very obvious he doesn't 'design' those clothes.  He MIGHT give his OK on some of it but he does have other things in his life going on.

Shawn (my opinion) has a way of drawing out of him his wonderful personality.  She gets him to disclose things that I find interesting.  

I do like Pat and think she does well with every vendor.  He has a good balance of information without it being dull and easy to tune out.  

Her voice is pleasant and easy to listen to.

Respected Contributor

@metrogal   ITA.  I really don't actually "watch" the shows very much (sometimes record them to watch later when I get home), but I have always thought Pat was a class act.  I can't think of anything about her that annoys me!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

Wish I had realized that he was on with someone other than JC or SK.  I love his line and like to watch him, but not with either of those two.

Esteemed Contributor

I love watching Isaac, but not so much with SK.  I like hearing about his life, but she goes way overboard.  He recently told her that he did a singing act and it could be seen on his facebook page.  Then she tried to get him to sing right then and there, which of course he did not want to do.  He said he did not want to without accompaniment. Then she asked what that was.  Really Shawn ???????????

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I love watching Isaac, but not so much with SK.  I like hearing about his life, but she goes way overboard.  He recently told her that he did a singing act and it could be seen on his facebook page.  Then she tried to get him to sing right then and there, which of course he did not want to do.  He said he did not want to without accompaniment. Then she asked what that was.  Really Shawn ???????????

The more "off script" she goes, the less prep work is needed for the product.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

That’s one of the reasons I can’t watch Shawn, her intrusive questioning. Even when people look uncomfortable, and obviously don’t care to answer, she presses them. It’s all about Shawn. I will watch and enjoy Isaac with anyone else and throughly enjoy him. I don’t want to feel uncomfortable while shopping.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

Pat James Dimentri has a way of presenting products without a whole lotta "song and dance," which I appreciate.  Jayne Brown does the same.  There are polished hosts that have a way of talking about an item without a "look at me, world, I'm on TV!"  I have tried very hard to watch Shawn K., Jennifer Coffey, Courtney, etc., but they bug me.  Hey, hosts, you don't need to shout!  Just speak in a conversational tone.  

And Isaac, if you're reading, LOVE YOUR PIMA COTTON!

Esteemed Contributor

@SAM55 wrote:

Pat James Dimentri has a way of presenting products without a whole lotta "song and dance," which I appreciate.  Jayne Brown does the same.  There are polished hosts that have a way of talking about an item without a "look at me, world, I'm on TV!"  I have tried very hard to watch Shawn K., Jennifer Coffey, Courtney, etc., but they bug me.  Hey, hosts, you don't need to shout!  Just speak in a conversational tone.  

And Isaac, if you're reading, LOVE YOUR PIMA COTTON!

@SAM55 I agree wholeheartedly !  I like Pat and Jayne, and liked them together as well.  I like Leah too, but she tends to laugh a bit too much for my liking.  Often I have no idea what she is laughing about.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

While I like watching Pat with Susan Graver (she brings Susan back to QVC planet) I like watching Shawn with Isaac.

Let's face it, it is very obvious he doesn't 'design' those clothes.  He MIGHT give his OK on some of it but he does have other things in his life going on.

Shawn (my opinion) has a way of drawing out of him his wonderful personality.  She gets him to disclose things that I find interesting.  

I do like Pat and think she does well with every vendor.  He has a good balance of information without it being dull and easy to tune out.  

Her voice is pleasant and easy to listen to.

I LOVE PAT and I adore Isaac!!!!!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West