Honored Contributor

Re: Pat James DeMentri beautiful top

@KLevineFan 

Thank you! But I like the first Kayla better! LOL

but not for $150.....

Honored Contributor

I had a very similar BOHO top from Lucky Jeans a few years ago

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I never understood why the women hosts on QVC don't wear QVC clothing.  There are so many questions about what so and so is wearing.  Can't they find anything in the thousands of items that QVC sells to wear?  IMO they are missing a major selling opporrtunity.  And don't compare the hosts on TV with salespeople in stores--not the same.

Honored Contributor

Wherever it’s from, maybe it’s just a hint/signal that QVC Will have a new vendor.
Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 

I notice on ShopHQ the hosts are often wearing garments they sell; especially one of the older hosts, Kendy, and she rarely presents clothing!

Of course there could be some monetary incentive there....

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I never understood why the women hosts on QVC don't wear QVC clothing.  There are so many questions about what so and so is wearing.  Can't they find anything in the thousands of items that QVC sells to wear?  IMO they are missing a major selling opporrtunity.  And don't compare the hosts on TV with salespeople in stores--not the same.

ITA! Pat consistantly wears something beautiful (from Soft Surroundings etc) and leaves people wondering where it's from. Management should make sure hosts are wearing Q items otherwise hosts are just giving lots (hours and hours) of free advertising for other companys. Yes with ALL the choices offered on Q the host should be advertising for the people who sign their paycheck not other stores. I'm surprised Q management hasn't realized this. Some people idolize the hosts and will buy whatever they are wearing. Q is missing a lot of sales this way.

Super Contributor

I honestly think it’s because QVC has missed the boat!! Maybe QVC is speaking to the masses but I like things that are different and chic. QVC has some things but not what they used to have. Paying 50 and 60 dollars for a liquid knit top or another flutter bell sleeve shirt is just not cutting anymore.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

The top is on sale for $55.95 small and medium only. It really is woth the lower price.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I believe this is the top you seek! I love it too. Johnny Was is the brand, and he has a lot of peasant blouses, but they are all expensive compared to most on Q.

Edited to remove link

LOVE that blouse from Anthropologie too!!!

Trusted Contributor

@LibbyLib : I saw that on her and also thought it was very pretty until she stood up. The length made it appear more like a maternity top to me. I know on me it would for sure look like that. So pretty, tho'