Valued Contributor

Panty recs please, incl. Breezies, or other brands

Ladies, who wear Breezies, what are the most comfortable around the leg opening? I need recs for an upcoming trip in a few months and will be in the hot weather a lot. I am getting to the point where lace and elastic at the leg is uncomfortable to wear... If it is very hot there is heat rash or chafing to deal with (how to deal, idk). Are there other brands anyone can recommend that are comfortable around the lower leg area and help keep one dry? I'm tempted to order some long legged grannys but hope I don't have to. Thanks for any recs!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Panty recs please, incl. Breezies, or other brands

I used to love this brand that JCPenney carried. It was called Delicates, and it was their own brand. They no longer carry it, but they were 100% cotton, and I loved them. Now, my favorite is still 100% cotton, and I usually buy Hanes bikini. Have some cuter/fancier panties, also, but they are not nearly as comfortable.

Respected Contributor

My favorite underwear brand is Vanity Fair, for bras and panties. Some people like Jockey panties, but I tried them and hated them.
Valued Contributor

My favorite brand is Bali, been wearing them for years. I buy mine at Kohl's. They carry a good selection.

Respected Contributor

You asked about Breezies. My favorites within that line are A45690.

Honored Contributor

Your're going to laugh, but the BEST thing going for chafing is:

This powder is even available for babies that have diaper rash! A lot of people in sports as well as motor cycle riders use this product and swear by it. I have never heard of anyone that didn't give it miracle status!

Have fun!

Respected Contributor

I buy a lot of Victoria Secret..but also like Jockey..they have no tags..can in various styles.

I like the various prints and bought recently some boy shorts and loved them!

Honored Contributor

Like the hi-cut brief. Bali Skimp Skamp Hikini Panty, Style: 7160. $9 www.onehanesplace.com

Valued Contributor

I like Bali as well. Jockey is my second option.

Trusted Contributor

Another vote for Bali. I wear Bali One Smooth U No Lines, No Slip hipster. They don't leave a VPL, even under my tight exercise capris. I get mine at Kohl's when they're on sale & I have a 30% off coupon.