Occasional Contributor

Can we have more wider legged pants. I [ and I am sure many customers ] have heavy legs due to several medical conditions, but I am also sick of skinny pants etc. Tiered of everything fitting like leggings. And not everyone is a size 0

Honored Contributor

@Melly52.  Hang in there.  Lately I've noticed more wide legged pants so the winds of change may be blowing.  Personally, i wouldn't wear them to a dog fight but I can understand your need.  Hope you find what you want.  Have tou checked Denim & Co?

https://www.qvc.com/catalog/search.html?keyword=denim+%26+co+wide+leghed+

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

i've seen several wide leg pants on qvc. try searching wide leg trousers. 

Honored Contributor

Fashion is so weird, when bootcut jeans were the main style, I swore I would never wear straight leg pants. Fast forward, I finally tried straight legs, and loved them. Skinny jeans , never !  Now I mostly own skinny jeans, and a few months ago bought the Spanx Leggings TSV.  Of course we should always wear what what looks best and we are comfortable in, but it's also good to at least try new things, you could be surprised. I don't think wide legs are for me, but....😻

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I have different styles of pants/jeans in my wardrobe including wide legs. And while I own a few pairs I'm not really a leggings fan...I don't wear banded ankles or sweatpants either.

@Melly52 I can vouch for these Marc Bouwer trousers because I own them in black. They're wrinkle resistant and fit beautifully! ShopHQ 740-409

MB wide leg trouser.jpg

Topshop and Express both have a nice selection of wide leg pants

Honored Contributor

Put "palazzo pants" in your Q search.    There are 28 items listed.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I bought a couple pair online from Macy's last spring. I live on the west coast where it gets beastly hot during summer (110), and I wear them then.

Honored Contributor

@Melly52 wrote:

Can we have more wider legged pants. I [ and I am sure many customers ] have heavy legs due to several medical conditions, but I am also sick of skinny pants etc. Tiered of everything fitting like leggings. And not everyone is a size 0

@Melly52   According to the few spring fashion forecasts I've read and sites I visit frequently, wider legs pants, jeans are "in". I'm too short to pull it off, but hope you have luck finding what works for you. 

Honored Contributor
In the past, Chico’s has been one of my sources of wider leg pants, as well as JCP and LandsEnd. SG and Bob Mackie have also had wide leg styles. I never had an issue finding them.
Honored Contributor

How about some medium leg or regular leg pants, like we used to have before this skinny trend started.