Esteemed Contributor

What are they thinking?   Hour ago D&Co. with Gary and Mrs. Bennett on clearance pull on pants had none and I checked the description. I have 2 new pairs of Joan R - one still in the package - that are headed to charity.  I need pockets for car keys - a tissue - or something. 

(for the common comment - it's past the 30 day rule - gardening - guest - it got overlooked)

Honored Contributor
I gotta have pockets, and real pockets, not those about an inch deep excuses for a pocket, lol. It's a pet peeve of mine. I won't buy pants without pockets.
"To each their own, in all things".
Contributor

I prefer pants without pockets. I believe pockets add bulk to the hips or backside. I think that a smooth, lean, thin look is achieved best without pockets. 

Honored Contributor

I don't want pockets in my pants.  I sew them closed and cut out the lining.

Honored Contributor

I won't buy a pair of pants without pockets.  When I grocery shop I always use Lori Grenier's  waist wallet.  Last week I wore a pair of WWC capris with no pockets.  I had to tuck my keys into the flap of the wallet.  Of course I dropped them somewhere in the course of my trip through the store.  Luckily an employee was able to find them but I learned a lesson.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I actually prefer pants without pockets, because they make me look heavy through my hips.  I prefer a smoother silhouette and fit.

Honored Contributor

My husband carries his things in his pockets.  I'm a woman, I carry my things in my handbag so I neither need nor want pockets in my pants.  With expensive pants, I have the tailor at the dry cleaner's sew the pockets shut.  It makes for smoother, cleaner line.

Honored Contributor

I won't buy pants without pockets. My keys go in one pocket, and cellphone in the other. Pants with "faux" pockets are just a way of cutting corners to increase the company's profit margin, IMO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

I also prefer pants without pockets. They always need to be adjusted on the inside after going to the restroom in order to avoid unsightly bulges. And what's up with those non-functional fake besom pockets they sometimes put on the back of pants? They just add bulges without any functionality at all! The only pockets I like on pants are the patch kind, sewn on the outside. But really, I'd rather have the clean, streamlined look of no pockets. 

@Kachina624 I use a carabiner and hang my keys from my belt loop, which most pants have. 

Honored Contributor

I have to have pockets in my pants for the most part. They don't add bulk unless I'm filling them up or the pants don't fit properly.

I like the flaps on the back pockets because they give the illusion of a rear-end which seems to have disappeared down my legs! LOL