Respected Contributor

Last week when Marla Wynn was on, I decided to try a pair of her pull-on pants.  I HATE pull-on pants, but thought that the models looked nice..........boy, was i surprised!!  These are really nice.....fabric doesn't show bumps and lumps, doesn't pull across the front like so many pull-on's do, and make me look skinny.  I ordered the 2 petite and the length is great....these are a keeper for me.

Honored Contributor

@HULAGIRL are you talking about her Flatter Fit pants, the knit pants or the jeans?  TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: Pants Rave......

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@HULAGIRL are you talking about her Flatter Fit pants, the knit pants or the jeans?  TIA

The Flatter Fit.....they were on sale and I got the black/white print ones.  I still like my J Brand jeans.

Honored Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

The Flatter Fit.....they were on sale and I got the black/white print ones.  I still like my J Brand jeans.

Thanks.  I really liked that print.  Unfortunately, those pants don't work for me. 

Honored Contributor

I just tried a pair of her palazzo pants "on clearance"...........the fit is superb.........except I have to shorten them about 6 inches (!) and they are lined..........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the comments.  I really like her tops but have hesitated to buy the pants.  I will give them a try.  I have a defined waist and usually I need a zipper and belt loops to get a proper fit on my waist.

Growing up we were told your waist should be small in proportion to your chest and hips.  The past many years designers go for slimmer models with no hip and waist.  Straight up and down like a boy.  I grew up seeing Marilyn Monroe and Jane Mansfield and their beautiful figures.  My body did not change with the times.  Well it changed but it didn't follow fashion.   :'(

Respected Contributor

Marla Wynn?  Flatter Fit?  I searched both and came up with zero. 

Honored Contributor

Item numbers are a big help when discussing specific merchandise.   Why would you not post it? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

That brand is sold on HSN....go to their web site and do a search.

I think it was her flatter fit pant that I tried a year or so ago ( I will have to check and see which one I did purchase)...the fabric was very heavy and tight thru the thigh....I like her tops but have give up ordering any pant on line.  I must try them on before buying.

Respected Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

Marla Wynn?  Flatter Fit?  I searched both and came up with zero. 

Sorry..........she is a vendor on HSN......I shouldn't have assumed everyone knew that.