Respected Contributor
I did a search and they were pettipants. I love them and find them to be very comfy.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Funny this came up ... I was asked the other day if anyone, for any reason, wears slips anymore.   You sure don't see them advertised!

The last time I wore a "slip" it was about 30 years ago in a much colder climate and they were Petti-pants!   Anyone remember those? 

@Tinkrbl44 

As I've been reading this thread, all I could think about was "petti-pants"!  Glad I'm not the only one who remembers.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Funny this came up ... I was asked the other day if anyone, for any reason, wears slips anymore.   You sure don't see them advertised!

The last time I wore a "slip" it was about 30 years ago in a much colder climate and they were Petti-pants!   Anyone remember those? 

@Tinkrbl44 

As I've been reading this thread, all I could think about was "petti-pants"!  Glad I'm not the only one who remembers.

@shoesnbags  I remember. I wore pettipants in the sixties when we wore dresses and skirts to school.

Respected Contributor

We wore petti-pants under our school uniforms.  If they were plain there were no problems, but if they had lace on them, the lace would catch the skirt, making the front, bottom ride up when you walked.  I remember always pulling my skirt down.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes.  I still have a couple pairs of pants slips from days gone by.  I have an entire drawer of petticoats, slips, and pants slips in every length and color imaginable.  Haven't worn any of them since I retired and honestly don't know why I keep them.  I could use the drawer space!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt