Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pamela McCoy will have Tissavel on Evine 10-22 @ 9pm Eastern

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack ...

It's the one I posted earlier on this thread, Maggie ... keep scrolling  ... it's message 14. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@MaggieMack ...

It's the one I posted earlier on this thread, Maggie ... keep scrolling down.

@SoX, duh!!! Thanks! Love your coat, too! Hope you're thrilled with it!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

@MaggieMack ... 

Maggie ... I don't seem to remember the white hooded coat ... I'm going to take a look to see if I can find it.   Or ... maybe you could post a pic ...

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@MaggieMack ... 

Maggie ... I don't seem to remember the white hooded coat ... I'm going to take a look to see if I can find it.   Or ... maybe you could post a pic ...

@SoX, here it is, also the back is shown in arctic fox so you can actually see it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have always wanted a white faux coat. Was undecided on this one until I watched the video this morning (don't get the live channel), and it looked soft and delicious. Living in the upper Midwest, it will get lots of use this winter.

Esteemed Contributor

@MaggieMack... 

Oh, I DID see that one ... I just can't do any of her long coats unless they also come in petites.  

That white is really sharp!

Trusted Contributor

I was hoping for a style a little more fashion forward and with more movement.  These look so bulky and unflattering, but I suppose they would be good if you are looking for warmth.

Honored Contributor

That white coat is hot! Figuratively and literally lol
Respected Contributor

I own a Terry Lewis Tissavel black sheered beaver coat.  No one believes  me when I tell them it is faux.  It doesn't even feel faux. It also has held up well through the years. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jerseygirl1266 wrote:

I was hoping for a style a little more fashion forward and with more movement.  These look so bulky and unflattering, but I suppose they would be good if you are looking for warmth.

@NJgirl 1205, well, you know like we all do that you never know what you're getting until it arrives at your door. I didn't particularly like the one I bought in the pics, either. Don't get Evine on tv so had to wait for the video, which is what convinced me to buy. It looks soft and like it moves. Have always wanted a long, white faux coat that didn't cost $700. Who knows. I bought one of her coats from ShopNBC about five years ago that I returned. It swallowed me up and just didn't flatter. And didn't have a hood, which I want.  I don't think that one was the Tissavel, but I'm not sure. I went down to XXS for this purchase.

As for it being hot, I hope it is! We get weather that can approach -60 with wind chills. If it's only hovering around zero, I'll just wear it open, lol.

Trusted Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Jerseygirl1266 wrote:

@NJgirl 1205, well, you know like we all do that you never know what you're getting until it arrives at your door. I didn't particularly like the one I bought in the pics, either. Don't get Evine on tv so had to wait for the video, which is what convinced me to buy. It looks soft and like it moves. Have always wanted a long, white faux coat that didn't cost $700. Who knows. I bought one of her coats from ShopNBC about five years ago that I returned. It swallowed me up and just didn't flatter. And didn't have a hood, which I want.  I don't think that one was the Tissavel, but I'm not sure. I went down to XXS for this purchase.

As for it being hot, I hope it is! We get weather that can approach -60 with wind chills. If it's only hovering around zero, I'll just wear it open, lol.

I hope you love it!  Please report back and let us know what you think.