Respected Contributor

Re: Pamela McCoy will have Tissavel on Evine 10-22 @ 9pm Eastern

A few years back, she offered a long swing coat with princess seaming that was so flattering. I wish she would bring that one back in a dark color with a hood, That would be my dream coat. I have it in the Chilean chinchilla in the grays and blacks and I adore the way it moves when you walk and how pretty the shape it gives you. The one she had last year with princess seaming wasn't cut as full and just didn't have the beautiful drape .
Respected Contributor

.........and also with a trim around the hood and cuffs in maybe a dark raccoon (:
Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:
A few years back, she offered a long swing coat with princess seaming that was so flattering. I wish she would bring that one back in a dark color with a hood, That would be my dream coat. I have it in the Chilean chinchilla in the grays and blacks and I adore the way it moves when you walk and how pretty the shape it gives you. The one she had last year with princess seaming wasn't cut as full and just didn't have the beautiful drape .

I love a swing style too.  They never cling to your clothes and are comfortable when you sit.

Esteemed Contributor

My doorbell just rang. It was the mail woman with this huge box from Evine, my white, hooded, full-length faux fur coat. I ordered it last Friday, 7 days, don't get stuff nearly that fast from Q. I digress.

OMG!!! I am in LOVE with this coat! It fits perfectly, is heavy in the best way, and the faux fur is the best ever. Dense, super super soft, with movement. When you brush your hand thru it, it falls right back into place.  It is so thick I can't see the furrier clips, have to hook/unhook by feel, not sight. I love the hood! This just may be my favorite clothing purchase of all time. Bring on 20 below, please!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack

Glad your coat is a success!   Mine, however, is going back on the first thing smoking ...

If I were walking down the street at twilight (dusk-dark as my Mom would say), I'd be mistaken for a short brown bear ... really!   This coat is heavy and shapeless, which would be okay in -30 below zero, but  I'd be so tired lugging this thing on my shoulders ... just not for me.  

Petite/short ladies ... beware.

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX, oh, I am so disappointed for you. Woman Mad You made me giggle with your analogy about the short brown bear, though. Dang! I was hoping you would be delighted. It is a difficult length for petites, for sure. I have some coats that length, but I'm 5'7" so it is usually not a problem. I did buy a coat a couple years ago from Adrienne Landau about that same length that made me feel like a polar bear, so I know what you mean. The hunt continues (I hope) . . .

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop