Valued Contributor

Pamela McCoy will have Tissavel on Evine 10-22 @ 9pm Eastern

This is a fur replica material from a French company.  Looks like an interesting selection of long and short classics, as well as fashion-trend looks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Pamela McCoy will have Tissavel on Evine 10-22 @ 9pm Eastern

Thanks for the information! Are there any sneak peeks on her Facebook page ?
Respected Contributor

I was hoping for a long hooded style in a dark color, being fair and very blonde those pale colors wash me out. Looks like so far it's just the creamy white and that shaggy one, offered in a long hooded style. She may still have more colors before Christmas I'm hoping. I will be watching tomorrow night though, it will be fun (:
Valued Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:
Thanks for the information! Are there any sneak peeks on her Facebook page ?

Yes, there are some photos on her FB page.

Esteemed Contributor

I, too, was hoping to see a long hooded coat in a darker color. I'm afraid the fox one would leave shaggy white stuff all over. I did pick up a couple of those cute Herve wraps for Christmas gifts today on Special for under $20 each. I think they are much more stylish than the Marvelush ones they had on special here.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Valued Contributor

A little off topic: 

Today there is an Evine annoucement for a Kathy Levine line, "Kathy Levine Out Loud", KLOL.  It premiers today @ 6pm, Eastern.  Seven items so far, 4 clothing, 3 jewelry.  I didn't see anything unique in this initial group of items.

Honored Contributor

I remember when Terry Lewis on HSN presented the first Tissavel coats/jackets I'd ever seen, before they were at Value Vision/Shop NBC/Evine.  I have several from her and from VV and they are gorgeous. The best faux furs ever - you can't tell they aren't real.

I've also seen some on Ebay, greatly reduced, although I've never bought one off Ebay.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm loving the look of this taupe chinchilla jacket ... I'll be watching tonight to get a better look.724-717- Pamela McCoy Black Diamond Tissavel Faux Fur Oversized Collar Hook Front Jacket

Honored Contributor

I recently purchased my first PM piece. Broke my own rules getting it but I can never resist a tasteful peplum top! It's fully lined and beautifully constructed. I think it will look terrific with the houndstooth leggings TTV I also purchased..

723-352- Pamela McCoy Ponte Knit Sleeveless Lace Detailed Peplum Top

Honored Contributor

I had one of her Tissavel  coats that I loved.  Back then it was twice the price of the ones I see on the Evine site.