Honored Contributor

Do I remember correctly, but wasn't she a designer on QVC?  Now I see her items on HSN.  Boy, these vendors sure get around!

Respected Contributor

wow -  that's great.   she was a friend of Joan Rivers' as i recall and i have a few of her beautiful classic jackets from years ago.  did you actually see her on HSN or just her merchandise?

Valued Contributor

Re: Pamela Dennis

[ Edited ]

Yes, @kaydee50

Respected Contributor

pamela dennis was a fantastic designer of women's dresses.  i think a friend of joan rivers and she designed for so many.

i bought pants and a suit jacket that are awesome on qvc and i'm so sorry that she is gone.

Esteemed Contributor

@castlenv wrote:

Do I remember correctly, but wasn't she a designer on QVC?  Now I see her items on HSN.  Boy, these vendors sure get around!

She had offered some nice classic clothes...i still have (and wear) two cashmere sweaters she presented years back..still love them...

Respected Contributor

As soon as I saw her name I thought of Joan Rivers. 

Honored Contributor

It's been a long time since she was on QVC but I do remember the name.  She might have been one of the first real designers to sell on a shopping channel.  I didn't purchase anything, probably because the styles were too classic for me at the time.  I was impressed with all that fake leather on her HSN items. 

Honored Contributor

I remember Pamela Dennis.  She didn't bring a high number of each of the pieces which were being sold.  Her things were very expensive.

Honored Contributor

My only thought is her stuff is too structured and tailored for the current wave of flowing styles.