Honored Contributor

Pamela Dennis: My favorite QVC designer....

..now airing HSN.  Gotta love her.  Have to restrain myself.  LDO will have a show coming soon.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Pamela Dennis: My favorite QVC designer....

I am waiting for LDO.  Can never have to many of his designs.

Honored Contributor

She was very good. Another one QVC let slip through their fingers. Her designs were nice and she seemed very real on-air and not like she had been inhaling hot air for the better part of the day, like so many do now.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Lots of black, but I like her simple style.  Even though black is slimming, IMO you need a 'tight and right' figure to wear what she's presenting.  Being a bit younger wouldn't hurt either...JMO!

Honored Contributor

I liked everything but the leggings. Perhaps it was the lighting but they looked like they were wearing rubber pants! All that was missing were the S&M accoutrements LOL

There was a shirt that the model Sonia was wearing when they were presenting the jacket that looked lovely! It looked to be a lace mesh from the bust up to the neckline but they never actually showed it. I looked on the website and it wasn't there 😣

Honored Contributor

@steviebWhen was she at QVC and what did she sell?  I have absolutely no idea who she is - and years ago, I did watch more and buy much more than I do now.  What did i miss?

Esteemed Contributor

She was one of my all-time favorite QVC designers. I have quite a few of her piece--particularly the great jackets and sweaters she did. Elegant, classy, and NY chic. She did a pinkish-nude color in sweaters that was the most flattering hue.

I'll for sure check out her line at HSN (where I have yet to shop after all these years!)

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

If I am remembering correctly Joan Rivers was promoting her designs before she came to QVC. I never purchased anything from her, but I liked her designs.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Esteemed Contributor

I liked some of her styles...and still own some pieces....which i really like ............watched her on HSN yesterday..............not crazy about the faux leather pieces...but the thing with her is that she is all over the place in presentations.....hard sometimes to watch

Honored Contributor

I saw a few minutes of it.  I don't like to wear all black so I will pay attention when her next collection comes out hopefully with some color.