Honored Contributor

Pam McCoy's TTV Leather Jacket

Has anyone seen her leather studded jacket?  I really like the plum with the gunmetal.  Her sizing seems to be off.  The XXS they say is a size 4.  I would like the size 4 would be a small.  Not sure if I will be ordering due to the sizing.  Does anyone have any of her leather jackets?  How is the quality of the leather?

Honored Contributor

Re: Pam McCoy's TTV Leather Jacket

Did you look at the actual measurements?  I know the XXS is a 4 and the small is a 6 then a medium is an 8/10 and on from there.  But if you go onl-line there are actual measurements.

I have no experience with her leather since she came back to Evine.  I bought a faux leather jacket last year and love it.  It is very high quality and feels and looks like leather.  

Esteemed Contributor

I took a peek at her jacket it looks cute and pretty lightweight I own several of her leathers and suedes from years ago and the quality was fabulous.  I own a similiar jacket like her TTV in suede from years ago without the studs and all my items from her line have held up extremely well.  I did find that her sizing is not generous at all in her suedes and leather garments they run on the smaller side.

She was gone for a while so I don't know how her merchandise is now that she returned.  Maybe someone who has purchased from her line since she's been back will respond to your questions.

Respected Contributor

Was thinking of the plum, but I see now it is sold out. Wonder if they are going to restock it.

Respected Contributor

Looks nice but I Have 3 Gili leather jackets that need to be worn out in the world this season before I can add another leather jacket.  Would love to hear how the ladies here like it who get it.