Trusted Contributor

Re: Palm Frond Earrings are GORGEOUS!

On 5/17/2014 author said:

I wish they would order more inventory.

I wish they would have a show dedicated only to Linea jewelry.

Love what I have; would buy more if it were available.

I LOVE the jewelry worn by models on the Linea shows. I recognize some of it as Louis's, but some may be from other sources. Whatever the sources, he styles outfits so beautifully and always has drop-dead-to-die-for jewelry and accessories. I usually want each and every bold, bodacious piece his models wear!! This man has such an amazing sense of style and such flair. Love, love, love.

Super Contributor

Finally rec'd mine in the pierced Gold & Silver - Love 'em! Purchased both colorways of the station necklace too - it's utterly unique! Won't see myself coming 'n going about town anytime soon!

Respected Contributor

On 5/19/2014 NaturalBornWoman said:

Finally rec'd mine in the pierced Gold & Silver - Love 'em! Purchased both colorways of the station necklace too - it's utterly unique! Won't see myself coming 'n going about town anytime soon!

NBW, I'm so glad they work for you--I love mine as well, but wasn't fast enough ordering the gold earrings! I'm thinking about getting the shorter necklace in gold before it disappears.

Respected Contributor

On 5/19/2014 GraceCO said:

NBW, I'm so glad they work for you--I love mine as well, but wasn't fast enough ordering the gold earrings! I'm thinking about getting the shorter necklace in gold before it disappears.

GraceCO - If you're still considering the short Palm Frond Necklace in Goldtone - FYI - there's only ONE left!

Super Contributor

Oh GraceCo - I knew I would love them! I'm from a long line of Anne Klein (aka Louis lovers) & my aunt from the Midwest gifted me her original Palm Frond Necklace a few months before Louis previewed his re-introduction of same (almost) for QVC. Despite my vintage being in excellent condition, the plating of the new Gold earrings is a bit stark by comparison, but that's why I purchased the Station necklace. Plan to wear my vintage with chubby or big Goldtone hoops. Glad you love your Palm Fronds too! Bet there will be a reorder since sellout happen'd so fast?

btw - Read on the Style thread that you love you Lotus Cardi I recommended for your upcoming travels. Did the matching tank in Size Small work for you I hope? Love, love that print - another blast from Louis' PAST that we were blessed!

Respected Contributor

Oh GraceCo - I knew I would love them! I'm from a long line of Anne Klein (aka Louis lovers) & my aunt from the Midwest gifted me her original Palm Frond Necklace a few months before Louis previewed his re-introduction of same (almost) for QVC. Despite my vintage being in excellent condition, the plating of the new Gold earrings is a bit stark by comparison, but that's why I purchased the Station necklace. Plan to wear my vintage with chubby or big Goldtone hoops. Glad you love your Palm Fronds too! Bet there will be a reorder since sellout happen'd so fast?

btw - Read on the Style thread that you love you Lotus Cardi I recommended for your upcoming travels. Did the matching tank in Size Small work for you I hope? Love, love that print - another blast from Louis' PAST that we were blessed!

NBW, thank you again for that great suggestion! I love that set. Unfortunately, the lotus tank didn't work--too small.{#emotions_dlg.sad} I ordered the set in blush because that was the only tank color left, but now I'm thinking of ordering the bamboo top too, because it will match so much more in my wardrobe. I LOVE the print and the gorgeous flow of the fabric. I'm taking it with me to London & Dublin in June.