Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know what pajamas Shawn was wearing on her show "Shawn Saves Christmas" Friday evening???.  They looked very cute.  THanks a lot.

Honored Contributor

I took a peak and they were cute...maybe they are coming up as I saw Courtney wearing them too.

Valued Contributor

Heard them say right at the outset that their pajamas were already sold out, but I never found them anywhere???  Please bring them back!!!

Honored Contributor

Go to QVC2 and you can see them there.  They are rerunning the entire show on that channel.

My daughter is staying with me for a few days and she's controlling the changer....(shoot me now)...Ha!  

I never know what channel I'm watching.  She and I just watched Shawn with the PJ's etc. (live) last night...

I just looked up and said, "We saw that last night".  She said, "Yes, they often show repeats on the other channels".

I also Loved the Pjs Shawn had on but am Disappointe that they didnt atleast tell us the Desginer. Please bring them Back and Post on her site who made them. It doesnt make sense to wear them and then Not sell them I was very annoyed Thanks!!

Respected Contributor

Check out The Cats Pajamas .com for some cute pj's. 

Sometimes they run sales for 10-15% off.  They are cut very roomy and lots of different fabrics and cotton weights.  I luv them.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

The PJs are by Wallflower.  They are no longer available from QVC but maybe you can find them elsewhere.  There are several other styles in stock on QVC.  Just search for Wallflower.

I have several articles of clothing from the brand.  They sell at my local Meijer store in the Juniors section.

Item number is A431866

A431866
Wallflower Coffee and Cookies LS Tee and JoggerSleep Set

Wallflower-Coffee-and-Cookies-LS-Tee-and-JoggerSleep-Set.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

The PJs are by Wallflower.  They are no longer available from QVC but maybe you can find them elsewhere.  There are several other styles in stock on QVC.  Just search for Wallflower.

I have several articles of clothing from the brand.  They sell at my local Meijer store in the Juniors section.

Item number is A431866

A431866
Wallflower Coffee and Cookies LS Tee and JoggerSleep Set

Wallflower-Coffee-and-Cookies-LS-Tee-and-JoggerSleep-Set.jpg

@MezzieStarr- thank you.  Why would QVC style the hosts in clothing which is not available is beyond me.  People have been asking about these pajamas on FB.  Thanks again.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for posting this! I too, was wondering about the brand and am off to do more shopping.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

thank you so much fopr the post!!!