Honored Contributor

Re: Paisley Pants: Yay, Nay, or...

I like these pants but they are too short.  They hit at an akward spot.  I pick #1 if she would get rid of those shoes!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for reminding me that I had this in my closet.5E24D755-0DFF-4247-8CE2-DB95160DEDF8.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Not tall or young, plus no make-up. But, change up from Covid black leggings.

Esteemed Contributor

They're OK but I prefer an actual long pant and a darker color.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Number three, the paisley pants with the cobalt blue moto jacket is very nice but only because I like the jacket!  I couldn't wear the paisley pants.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Glad to be of service @Zaimee Stuck out tongue winking eye ...you look great!  If that's what you look like without makeup, I can guarantee you've got it going over me hahaha.  The outfit is perfect...for lounging around the house, facing the UPS guy with your dignity intact, and running to the grocery to see if they finally have TP!  I like that your leggings have a dark background with white pattern...prefer it to the OP pic.

@ALL...Agree about the silver shoes...epic fail...throws everything off.  Seems like each outfit should have had a different shoe...blue flats in #1, sneaks in #2, and maybe booties in #3.

Altho not perfect, the length of the pant doesn't bother me too much...I hope the alternative lengths stay around 'cuz I have difficulty finding the "perfect" inseam.  I'm hoping the word "floods" is a thing of the past hahaha!

Love the long white jacket the best.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

Love all three outfits.
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:
Paisley is on of my favorite prints, but not all versions in all colors. I prefer the gold/yellow version of the print.

Paisley motifs are really “fun” to crochet. I use them frequently.

@ALRATIBA Par for the course I'm in agreement with you! LOL the gold/yellow pair is hot! I have a couple of Paisley palazzos that I really like

0BD69EF9-B730-4744-A395-777665625812.jpeg
B861A3B2-D640-43E1-8F5D-C7913ECFBF9B.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

I'm usually a fan of paisley prints, but not this one.  And it's  much too busy for pants.  So I don't like any of them. 😝

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett