Honored Contributor

I love Paige Jeans.  They have a line called Sarah Slim.  It's about my favorite jean from them.  There is a new one called Marceline.  Wow...the color.  The lighter the jean, the more I like.  High waisted with a cuff.  Very pretty.

Product Image: Product Title

This is 100% Argon leather.  It's a caramel color and they manged to keep it under $1,000.00.  Real leather has risen tremendously the past couple of years.

100% leather for this one too.  Moto jacket.  Again I love the color.  you can always tell real leather.  This one is $700.00.  

Like this jacket too  Ivy Green.  Great color,\.  Twill

Honored Contributor

Re: Paige jeans pretty colors

I like the lighter washes for spring & summer. IMO it makes the jeans look more season appropriate. My favorite for fall and winter is a dark indigo wash. I’d never wear leather jeans. I like the 2 jackets, but they're both a bit short for me.

Honored Contributor

I do love the style and color of that light wash jean, perfect summer. It's so light.  Although I do wear traditional light wash jeans year round.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I do love the style and color of that light wash jean, perfect summer. It's so light.  Although I do wear traditional light wash jeans year round.  

I seriously love that jean.  But I'm trying to restrain myself because I don't need another jean!  And yes, I wear light jeans all year long. I only own 2 black jeans.  I just don't really care for dark jeans, although I do own a lot of them.. 

Respected Contributor

i'll wear my light denim jeans maybe a few more weeks. to my eye they are just too summery looking for fall.   i wore my white denim only a handful of times since May. denim is just too heavy for me in warm weather.  and i never wear denim around the house

i'm so over moto jackets!

Honored Contributor

How unattractive! Everyone look unattractive. 

The models look very unhappy. They look emaciated.

But Heck, if you like it, wear it

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The jeans are fine, but I'm not into leather.

To me, the models do not all look emaciated.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

The jeans are fine, but I'm not into leather.

To me, the models do not all look emaciated.

Agreed.  The models look healthy and happy.  I would If I had their income and nice clothes.