Honored Contributor

Re: Paid too Much - Today it's on Sale for $46 Less Than I Paid!

Yes it is 9.95 but the selection is very very limited, if you waited you would mot likely not of gotten the size you need

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

It is a little bit jarring to see how long some of the prices are discounted.  It really makes you realize how marked up items are because I would bet even at the $9.95 price, HSN is making money.  LOL

I'm one that rarely if ever pays full price for anything.  I wait for some time of markdown.  Sometimes I luck out and other times I miss out.  If I miss out, I don't worry about it. I move on to the next thing. There is nothing I have to have that I can't live without.  

I do have to dress up for work so dresses are one thing I do spend a decent amount of money on because I know I generally get a ton of wear out of them.     

Honored Contributor

Check these items immediately when you find them.  I've discovered with HSN that when you find a price this good, the sizing is the issue.  There will only be XXS or XS left.  Same goes with shoes.  Never my middle of the road size left.

Honored Contributor

I always think that I’ve “paid rent” in a case like this.