Valued Contributor

Hi @Hoovermom , I looked around too. The only thing I read about it was the shirt was a custom tailored shirt, maybe from Theory. Interesting, I saw a website called Kardashian Kloset where they resell their designer clothes (supposedly theirs). I looked in Khloes section, its not there.

Esteemed Contributor

I posted on her Instagram account and asked about her blouse. If she replies, I will let you know.

Respected Contributor

@DianeJ2 wrote:

Hi @Hoovermom , I looked around too. The only thing I read about it was the shirt was a custom tailored shirt, maybe from Theory. Interesting, I saw a website called Kardashian Kloset where they resell their designer clothes (supposedly theirs). I looked in Khloes section, its not there.

@DianeJ2 :  Thank you.  I also checked every click on the internet about anything related to them LOL.  I am short-waisted and thought that would be perfect for my "white" button down shirt.  It was gorgeous.  Maybe something else will pop up.  Thanks for taking the time to search for me.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

I posted on her Instagram account and asked about her blouse. If she replies, I will let you know.

@elated :  How very kind of you to do that.  I am not a social media person, so I would be lost there.  Thank you so much.  Maybe you hear something.  That would be awesome.  

Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I'm rather liking those cropped blouses/shirts!

No need to tuck inside pants and skirts.

Very, very nice..........Would like to see more.

p.s.  Like the fuller sleeves in the O/P's photo.

@ROMARY :  I love that look especially this particular style of blouse.  Being so short-waisted some of the normal shirt are just too boxy for me.  Beautiful blouse/shirt.

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom 

I can completely relate! Apparently I was supposed to be around 5 7 or 5 8 but my torso didn't get the memo! LOL

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom : Here’s a similar look, from Venus. (I’m sure it’s a lot less expensive!)

8978F91F-A8AA-441A-BBD7-ACBB108C8C72.jpeg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom , @Andreatoo : I’m also short-waisted, with long legs. At 5’5”, I’m not considered petite, yet l often need “petite” lengths in jackets and shirts. But, that’s definitely not the case with pants.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~