Respected Contributor

Paging Sweetiepie and Tylerpoo! Fish are up!

Hurry, go get 'em.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

Re: Paging Sweetiepie and Tylerpoo! Fish are up!

Thanks, got one!!

Respected Contributor

I want the Silver!

Frequent Contributor

Awwwww....thank you!! I was so happy to see that the fish was up again, I was hoping it wasn't another instance of the fish disappearing again. And yessssssss, I ordered a fish!! Yippee!!! Thank you!!!!
Respected Contributor

On 2/26/2014 SweetyPie said: Awwwww....thank you!! I was so happy to see that the fish was up again, I was hoping it wasn't another instance of the fish disappearing again. And yessssssss, I ordered a fish!! Yippee!!! Thank you!!!!

I actually out two on check hold for you and Tylerpoo just in case you both missed it yet again---so now I cancelled the order and released them back into inventory. Glad everyone is happy. I'm holding out for the Silver.

Valued Contributor

On 2/26/2014 Sheesh said:
On 2/26/2014 SweetyPie said: Awwwww....thank you!! I was so happy to see that the fish was up again, I was hoping it wasn't another instance of the fish disappearing again. And yessssssss, I ordered a fish!! Yippee!!! Thank you!!!!

I actually out two on check hold for you and Tylerpoo just in case you both missed it yet again---so now I cancelled the order and released them back into inventory. Glad everyone is happy. I'm holding out for the Silver.

What a sweet thing to do for us!!!! Your caring heart knew that we really wanted those fishes and you did us a favor. Thank you,thank you, thank you!

Super Contributor

I'm saving for silver, but just wanted to say how NICE it was, for you ladies to help each other out like that. WOW :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Frequent Contributor

Wow! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness for us Sheesh!! That was so sweet!! That gesture speaks volumes about you!! Thank you again!
Super Contributor

QVC sent me an email saying the fish was waiting for me to order. Got it!!!! Now I don't have to stalk new arrivals daily. I'm debating about the fish bracelet. Reviews are good. So....what am I waiting for?

It is 8 below this morning in Wisconsin. Egads. Will this winter EVER end?

Contributor

A balmy 16 here in New York this morning, and I am sick of it….all these new clothes and I can not wear them!