Respected Contributor

Paging Goldie......Hope you made it in my friend!

It has been a long day, but I really like the new QVC Community Forum format, and hope you are on the Linea thread now.

Please reply Goldie so I know you also made it in, and have a lovely evening dear friendSmiley Happy.

Respected Contributor

Re: Paging Goldie......Hope you made it in my friend!

I second that wish--hope Goldie made it to the new site.

Respected Contributor

GraceCo I am sure Goldie will feel very blessed to know we care about her and are inquiring, when she reads our replies and responds.

Honored Contributor

Bumping up for Goldie to see!! Where are you??

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I sure pray Goldie finds us.......Come on my sweet dear Greek girlfriend, please post back, and I hope all is well with you and the family.

We are all awaiting your presence, and reply!

Respected Contributor

Thanks JusJazzmom!

Respected Contributor

Okay Goldie now you really have my attention.

I pray all is well with you as it is not like you to stay away from us, or from the Linea topics of interest which I know you so love.

I hope you are well dear Goldie, and just too busy to reply, and it is nothing really serious with you,  or the family.

In any event I hope you log on and reply to this post so all of us can be relieved that everything is really okay now.

In the meanwhile I am enclosing prayers, SIsterly hugs, and concerns, from one Greek girlfriend to anotherSmiley Happy.

Respected Contributor

@adoreqvc

I was just thinking about Goldie tonight--she is missed. She is a big part of what made the Linea Forum special & her posts are always interesting and insightful. I hope all is well with her and her absence is just a matter of her not having the time to sign on just yet...Or, it could be a technical issue. So many had trouble signing in.

Hoping we see your lovely friend soon!!! I just have a feeling she will return...

Esteemed Contributor

Hello Linea Ladies...I always enjoyed goldie's posts/info and miss seeing her, too.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

Goldie I feel with your continued silence that there is something  really wrong now, because I know you, and if you could post you would have.

You and the family are in my continued prayers, and I hope whatever it is, is not very serious.

Perhaps you have no computer access?

Perhaps you are away and cannot post to us?

Perhaps it is serious, but I pray it is not, and  really need to hear from you asap.

Whatever it is we are very concerned, and very worried.

I pray God holds all of you in his safe hands, and gives safe harbor from all harm, and quick recovery from illness if that is the reason you have not yet joined these bb's and replied to us.