Trusted Contributor

@ECBG

I am so sorry about your loss. It was very evident from your pictures and posts how much you loved and adored Levi. My thoughts are with you....take care.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG: Just read your post, & I'm SO sorry for your loss!!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  I am so sorry that Levi had to go ECBG.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@ECBG

My heart aches for you.

Know that I am thinking of you and sending you (((hugs))).

@LTT1,Thank you Loves for the warm hug.

Trusted Contributor

I am so, so sorry for your loss of your fur baby and your son. I too lost my daughter some years ago at the age of 19. She had just gotten a Ragdoll kitten before passing. So that little thing, I latched on to, like there was no tomorrow. Helped me through, well you know first hand. We lost Pretty Boy Floyd suddenly at the age of 15 in 2007. My daughter passed in 1992. It was so hard. So I really feel your pain as so many who have lost a pet and some who have lost a child. My heart aches for you. Pets are like our children and are a saving grace. In my case that is what my Floyd was.

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

I am so, so sorry for your loss of your fur baby and your son. I too lost my daughter some years ago at the age of 19. She had just gotten a Ragdoll kitten before passing. So that little thing, I latched on to, like there was no tomorrow. Helped me through, well you know first hand. We lost Pretty Boy Floyd suddenly at the age of 15 in 2007. My daughter passed in 1992. It was so hard. So I really feel your pain as so many who have lost a pet and some who have lost a child. My heart aches for you. Pets are like our children and are a saving grace. In my case that is what my Floyd was.

@Lucylu12,I'm so, so sorry.  Bless you and thank you.

Honored Contributor

I am so very sorry @ECBG.

For both the heartbreaking loss of your son and Levi. I will think of your son hugging Levi as he leaps over that rainbow bridge.

We will see them again!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I am so very sorry @ECBG.

For both the heartbreaking loss of your son and Levi. I will think of your son hugging Levi as he leaps over that rainbow bridge.

We will see them again!

@on the bay,Thank you.  That's exactly what I was thinking.  They would be together.  Thanks again.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG:  I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Levi and the special place he held in your heart during the loss of your DS.  

Esteemed Contributor

Oh@ECBG, how heartbreaking.  Given the circumstances I understand how very symbolic Levi was in your life during the tragic and devastating loss of your son.

I hope you can find comfort in the belief that they are now reunited for eternal life. Cherish the memories and please post pictures of Levi if you find it healing. I think I saw a heart on his right side! More symbolism of the love he provided at such a fragile and delicate time.