Honored Contributor

Re: Paging ECBG- RE the Black Cuff

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

@ECBG

You won't regret that Zale's bracelet.  I have one similar that I have had for years from QVC and I wear it often.  I think it is a KJL but not sure (it is of good quality, however).  I also have a black cuff of woven leather from Joan Rivers and a black stretch cuff from LDO'lio that is on sale (J154281). 

As I wear lots and lots of black, I love my black cuffs.  I have the Jackie O watch with the black leather deployment strap which I have had for years and love wearing it with the black cuffs/bracelets.

@Nonametoday, Thanks.  Just hope I can tighten it a bit.  I wear a 6 1/2 in. bracelet.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

can you return it if too large?

Honored Contributor

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

@ECBG

@Nonametoday,I would have it delivered to the store for free shipping and return if it didn't fit me, thank you!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

@ECBG

@Nonametoday,I would have it delivered to the store for free shipping and return if it didn't fit me, thank you!

@ECBG Very well.  That's great . I do hope it fits, however.  You will enjoy for a long time to come.  So versatile.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono@NameAlreadyTaken,

Ordered the bracelet ladies!  Hope I can "snug" it down a little!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@lolakimono@NameAlreadyTaken,

Ordered the bracelet ladies!  Hope I can "snug" it down a little!

@ECBG  I’ve always been a fan of black clothing, onyx jewelry, and black cuffs (I make some of my silver cuffs or bangles w/ so much oxidation that they appear black). I think it’s a timeless look.

Enjoy your bracelet.

Honored Contributor

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

@ECBG

@ECBG Very well.  That's great . I do hope it fits, however.  You will enjoy for a long time to come.  So versatile.

@Nonametoday,Found out when ordering they'll deliver it to the Zales just steps from the store where I am!  Whoopie!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

I've been waiting on the cuff news.

Did you get it and did it work out?

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@ECBG

I've been waiting on the cuff news.

Did you get it and did it work out?

@lolakimono,Oh, Yes!Smiley Happy  Sorry I forgot to tell you!  

I ordered the black one from Zales.  Took maybe two weeks to be delivered.  Showed up just before Thanksgiving.  It's not as big a presence as the other one I had, but will work.  Also having a 6 1/2 in wrist, I can push it together a little.

The black one I consigned was the mate to the big red one you've seen in Outfit Of The Day.

Thanks again!

Image result for picture of a big red heart