Esteemed Contributor

Paging Chi-town girl

[ Edited ]

You were right about tomorrows ts..look at 522-292...for a peek..coral, navy, ivory..black, camel and aqua...poly/rayon..(wanted this for so long..the new Spring colors)~approx  40" in length..knee length..can't wait! xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

You were right about tomorrows ts..look at 522-292...for a peek..coral, navy, ivory..black, camel and aqua...poly/rayon..(wanted this for so long..the new Spring colors)~approx  40" in length..knee length..can't wait! xox

@emmysmom - thx for the notice!!! dang, I think they removed the sneek peak, lol. I've been searching, but can't find it. Love that seaform color, but I also want something new in the coral. Should be some good fashion shows for the next 3 days

Do see the 1st Wynne Layers item from the new collection. Wondering if it's going to be similar in concept & some items as Logo. Hoping for better pricing!

Wynne Layers Box Top
517-709
Wynne Layers Box Top

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Love that top..the colors all work together, season after season..makes it so easy to build a wardrobe...CS told me to call tonight around 9 central, and it should be up! It was listed at $49..wonder if the TS price will be less??? Can't wait..lol!!  xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West