Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much for letting me know about the MW handbag..I got it in the gold..! I haven't seen it on the models yet, but will be going back to see! I  was able to use

179408....please let me know what you end up purchasing! I owe ya one..that bag was gone when I checked early this morning! You made my day, thanks so much! xoxoHeart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: Paging Chi-town girl!!!!

@emmysmom wrote:

Thanks so much for letting me know about the MW handbag..I got it in the gold..! I haven't seen it on the models yet, but will be going back to see! I  was able to use

179408....please let me know what you end up purchasing! I owe ya one..that bag was gone when I checked early this morning! You made my day, thanks so much! xoxoHeart

Yay @emmysmom! I'm glad you got one. It looks so fresh & chic. Pls post a review. I bought several new handbags that are shipping, so I'm sitting on my hands lol

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Here she is @emmysmom. Nice that they are giving free s&h on this and the TS cardi. Excited to see what's coming for March.

P.S. I rec'd the program guide for Feb, Giuliana has a TS later this month. Will post her TS date when I get home.

MarlaWynne Triangle Handbag

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

Yay @emmysmom! I'm glad you got one. It looks so fresh & chic. Pls post a review. I bought several new handbags that are shipping, so I'm sitting on my hands lol

I am sure it was a different price and no free ship last night!!!!..so happy! Hope you were able to see the coupon..I will post a review..I got the gold..do you like that color?? Would love to hear about your new handbags also..MW is a class act..her daughter makes a great model..did you hear her say she has to buy her mom's stuff like we do..lol! xoxo

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West