New Contributor

Packing wrinkles in Liquid knit

Ladies-

has anyone else had problems removing the packing wrinkles in liquid knit? I launder and dry per the instructions - remove immediately and hang, but the fold lines seem to be permanently set in the items. This has happened with most of the items I have ordered in the last year or so. I thought part of LQ's charm was it's easy care & packablility.

Very frustrated, any suggestions?

Honored Contributor

Re: Packing wrinkles in Liquid knit

No, in fact I took a lot of LK on a road trip for 2 weeks and put it in Space Bags, from which I rolled the air with my hands. I had no trouble with wrinkling. Have you tried ironing out the wrinkles you have? They could have been set in at the factory and once removed, should not return.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I have lots of LK ... never had a wrinkle problem. I'd suggest a cool iron.

Frequent Contributor

I'm as frustrated as you are. It's not only liquid knit but butterknit also. Last week I received a cardigan in a different fabric, part modal, and I can't believe how wrinkled it is, not to mention sizing problems. I'm just tired of trying to remove wrinkles and "make do" and since we live in a rural community, we don't even have a dry cleaner within a reasonable driving distance to steam the garment. I wash in warm water, then try cold water, then try steaming with my Rowenta, and have even used Downy wrinkle release. Nothing works. I am so done.

New Contributor

Kachina,

Put your eyes back in their sockets. Yes, I have ironed the wrinkles out. But LQ is not the easiest fabric to iron and the deep set wrinkles never completely come out. I think the quality of the fabric has gone down. I have no problems with my older LQ pieces. It is only the new ones that are bad. Also - perhaps I should have said shipping wrinkles - not packing wrinkles. The items are arriving from QVC this way.

Honored Contributor

I received an as is liquid knit top a couple weeks ago. Washed and hung to dry, no wrinkles. I always have to iron butter knit, but the wrinkles come out. If you do Facebook, you could ask Susan on her page.