Super Contributor

Packaging gone wrong

[ Edited ]

Hissy fit

Honored Contributor

I also got a garment in a dark gray plastic bag this week but didn't consider it serious enough to have a hissy fit about it.  If you can summon your resources to find a box, you can go online to the USPS website and, using your QVC return label, request a free pick up.  They'll come get it and email you a receipt. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Why can't the items just be put back in the bag they arrived in?  Even if it's ripped, just tape it up, put the label on it and ask for a pick up (if you really don't want to take it to the post office yourself).   It's no concern of yours what it looks like, if you were sent the wrong items.  JMO, but it sounds like you got someone else's order.

Personally, I keep one or two plastic bags and a couple of boxes from previous orders (from any retailer) on hand, just in case.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia    Most of us have enough recyclable packing material to ship a warehouse of goods.  I can't keep up with getting rid of it. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 - LOL!  I know.  Thank goodness I have a basement!  😃

Super Contributor

Hissy fit?  I gave my opinion on two issues! I have been a QVC customer for over 30 years and this is the first time I took the time to vent on packaging and recv two wrong items shipped.  

Contributor

Hey, don't mind the negative comments. Some people here think a negative post I  venal sin. You have a right to your thoughts! Also, 90% of my QVC plastic bags this year came soiled, ripped open or with dirty foot prints stomped on them. Praise God for Amazon or I'd have to buy bags/boxes.👗👜👠👠

Highlighted
Contributor

VENT AWAY. 🐭🐭

Valued Contributor

I also got a garment in a dark gray plastic bag this week but didn't consider it serious enough to have a hissy fit about it.  If you can summon your resources to find a box, you can go online to the USPS website and, using your QVC return label, request a free pick up.  They'll come get it and email you a receipt. 

Hissy Fit? I haven't heard that term for decades.

It was commonly used to put women in their place when the woman was correct and men didn't like their opinion OR didn't have an answer.

You are wrong to even use that term. It would have served you well not to respond to the op.

Shame!

Honored Contributor

Re: Packaging gone wrong

[ Edited ]

@AlsaceGal   I guess it depends on where you live or have lived.  Your definition doesn't jive with mine.

It would have served you well not to respond to the op

Why?  I save her a trip to the post office.  Is that shameful?  I didn't even get a thank you.